- RT @Shotgunsuge103: More of tell him about mine https://t.co/BKgSC6Cguk
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: PASS SUMS UP HIS BATTLE VS YOUNG KANNON INITIATION VOL. 1: https://t.co/DVsVvg9oYH via @YouTube
- RT @Jayblac1615: SM7 Champion is 3 parts. Each being over 20 minutes and some close to 30 minutes
- RT @Fettuccine20: This nigga DNA made so much off battle rap he copped a fuckin yacht 🤦🏾♂️ @NUJERZEYTWORK you lost already bro https://t.…
- @Realreeddollaz Says He Will Body @ihaterex112 Do You Agree? Live On Pay Per View @ https://t.co/ySb3iMyhIk URL’S… https://t.co/vBdVt4b3ul
- Who should @JerryWess battle next? @GLUEAZY @onlymrwavy @JoeSonatoreJr @CakeLyfe_CHESS
- RT @urltv: Who should @JoeSonatoreJr battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @Ryda_Baby @LowLifeThugJakk @GLUEAZY
- RT @urltv: Who should @LowLifeThugJakk battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @ChefTrez__ @Loso_CHE
VLAD TV | 40 B.A.R.R.S.: DNA Can Freestyle, But His Rebuttals Aren’t Good
40 B.A.R.R.S. spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes outside of the QOTR “Murder She Wrote” event, and discussed her return to the ring since her battle vs. Jaz The Rapper.
40 suffered a rough loss against Jaz, and hasn’t battled since, but she is ready to make her return against DNA in the near future. She credited DNA for his freestyle abilities being a factor that she must be cautious of during their match; however, he greatly downplayed the effectiveness of his off the top bars. 40 also went into great detail when describing her “Behind The Bars” reality TV show.
While 40 has yet to begin production on the project, she has the blueprint for the show all mapped out, and has high hopes for its success. She is of course going to be featuring loads of female battlers, but also some men as well. She hopes to capture more of the drama that occurs in the house by setting up hidden cameras in order to catch everyone featured on the show in their most natural state. 40 also provided details for her product line, “Foreplay by 40 B.A.R.R.S.”