- RT @GLUEAZY: Send a prayer up for my bro @GeechiGotti 💯Keep him in good spirits. You'll be home soon, Champ
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/BmDdepb0bG
- Opinions? https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/gBa4E3f0O9
- SMACK VOL. 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 https://t.co/zL5lxe7AZA via @YouTube YOU CAN ONLY SEE THIS LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW @… https://t.co/RIQbyAklrR
- CALICOE VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/81cyeXgF0P SMACK/VOL 2 SATURDAY MARCH 31ST ARSONAL VS HOLLO… https://t.co/GlSGZTfCSj
- RT @BattleRapTrap: I had a fire rebuttal yesterday 🔥🔥🔥
- RT @SnakeEyezUFS: Salute @jimjonescapo for the love in richmond..shit was litty.... harlem shit.... ez work @urltv ... https://t.co/Z9EF77t…
- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
VLAD TV | 40 B.A.R.R.S.: DNA Can Freestyle, But His Rebuttals Aren’t Good
40 B.A.R.R.S. spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes outside of the QOTR “Murder She Wrote” event, and discussed her return to the ring since her battle vs. Jaz The Rapper.
40 suffered a rough loss against Jaz, and hasn’t battled since, but she is ready to make her return against DNA in the near future. She credited DNA for his freestyle abilities being a factor that she must be cautious of during their match; however, he greatly downplayed the effectiveness of his off the top bars. 40 also went into great detail when describing her “Behind The Bars” reality TV show.
While 40 has yet to begin production on the project, she has the blueprint for the show all mapped out, and has high hopes for its success. She is of course going to be featuring loads of female battlers, but also some men as well. She hopes to capture more of the drama that occurs in the house by setting up hidden cameras in order to catch everyone featured on the show in their most natural state. 40 also provided details for her product line, “Foreplay by 40 B.A.R.R.S.”