- RT @urltv: #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @ANGRYFAN007 @…
- RT @thaculture_: #Barz™ @isthismike_p #thaCulture™ @urltv @TheWarReport_ @rapgrid @Battle_Rap_News @battlerapdotcom @battlefixdotcom @RapBa…
- #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/bgNKoQQ0VD
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/YZdefrFeQr
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/dzzEIoYTi2
- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
VLAD TV | 40 B.A.R.R.S.: DNA Can Freestyle, But His Rebuttals Aren’t Good
40 B.A.R.R.S. spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes outside of the QOTR “Murder She Wrote” event, and discussed her return to the ring since her battle vs. Jaz The Rapper.
40 suffered a rough loss against Jaz, and hasn’t battled since, but she is ready to make her return against DNA in the near future. She credited DNA for his freestyle abilities being a factor that she must be cautious of during their match; however, he greatly downplayed the effectiveness of his off the top bars. 40 also went into great detail when describing her “Behind The Bars” reality TV show.
While 40 has yet to begin production on the project, she has the blueprint for the show all mapped out, and has high hopes for its success. She is of course going to be featuring loads of female battlers, but also some men as well. She hopes to capture more of the drama that occurs in the house by setting up hidden cameras in order to catch everyone featured on the show in their most natural state. 40 also provided details for her product line, “Foreplay by 40 B.A.R.R.S.”