- T-TOP "GYMNASTICS" (FULL VIDEO) https://t.co/Nwme7dweIR via @YouTube ALBUM DROPS ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS 3-20-18
- Failure is part of success. Lose a battle (in life or on this stage), you get back up murder everything moving |… https://t.co/KfXumayGBO
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON TALKS ARSONAL BATTLE SMACK VOL 2 (3-31-18) ORDER THE PAY PER VIEW SAT MARCH 31 @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u https://…
- RT @belikeike_: This just for the sake of debate, Rum through a line at GunTitles, Surf said whether 2on2 or 1on1 Rum DEAD.. who you got? #…
- If you’re an artist or you have a brand (ie clothing, beverage or more) & are looking to have your brand or music p… https://t.co/2DR9bepYxt
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET LO… https://t.co/VSvrrk7mMm
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET L… https://t.co/mXPXuvIAO0
- T-TOP SPEAKS ON KENNEKA JENKINS PUNCHLINE https://t.co/jSTnZKvmnK
VLAD TV | Alchemist & Evidence on Rappers Not Writing Rhymes in the Studio
As the sound of Hip-Hop has evolved over the years, so has the ritual of writing your rhymes before you step in the booth, and Alchemist and Evidence share their thoughts on the matter with VladTV.
The famed rappers agree that it doesn’t matter if you memorize your rhymes or write them down as long as the outcome sounds good, and point out the trend of rappers trying to do a track in one take.
Evidence explains that he doesn’t see a problem with redoing certain parts of the song to enhance the track, with Alchemist chiming in about having serious talks with rappers being stuck with that version forever.