- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
- Check out this article: Rain910 – “Red Bandana, Blue Bandana” (Video) - https://t.co/NicaWaSzLB
VLAD TV | Alchemist & Evidence on Rappers Not Writing Rhymes in the Studio
As the sound of Hip-Hop has evolved over the years, so has the ritual of writing your rhymes before you step in the booth, and Alchemist and Evidence share their thoughts on the matter with VladTV.
The famed rappers agree that it doesn’t matter if you memorize your rhymes or write them down as long as the outcome sounds good, and point out the trend of rappers trying to do a track in one take.
Evidence explains that he doesn’t see a problem with redoing certain parts of the song to enhance the track, with Alchemist chiming in about having serious talks with rappers being stuck with that version forever.