- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
VLAD TV | Alchemist & Evidence on Rappers Not Writing Rhymes in the Studio
As the sound of Hip-Hop has evolved over the years, so has the ritual of writing your rhymes before you step in the booth, and Alchemist and Evidence share their thoughts on the matter with VladTV.
The famed rappers agree that it doesn’t matter if you memorize your rhymes or write them down as long as the outcome sounds good, and point out the trend of rappers trying to do a track in one take.
Evidence explains that he doesn’t see a problem with redoing certain parts of the song to enhance the track, with Alchemist chiming in about having serious talks with rappers being stuck with that version forever.