- RT @Battle_Rap_News: .@TheReal_Calicoe Talks Returning To @URLTV At "Summer Madness 6" (@threeletterman3) : https://t.co/yTsjxjswW0 https:/…
- You know the routine by now, let's get to choppin' >> #SM6™ https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 << WHO YOU GOT?!?!
- Which one of these MC's would y'all most prefer to see on the next [email protected]? @ored973 @chillajones @JohnJohnDaDon @CORTEZ_HSP @ANGRYFAN007
- #SM6 has @BRIZZRAWSTEEN x @TheReal_Calicoe & @hollowdadon x @TheRealTayRoc so far! WAIT UNTIL YALLL SEE THE REST OF… https://t.co/o4jFP1M7JU
- RT @Vada_Fly: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN last 4 battles PASS 30 ARS 30 WILL 2-1 u can argue 30 St Louis 30 12-0 or 11-1 rounds. Numbas dont lie. 🤷🏾♂️💯
- RT @RomeDMV: When you don't lose a round for 4 straight battles I won't bet against that @BRIZZRAWSTEEN 2-1 over @TheReal_Calicoe 💯🔥 #Class…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Tay Roc vs Hollow Brizz vs Calicoe SM6 gone be a CRAZY ONE! #DarksideOfTheCave🦇 #CaveForever🦇
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: BREAKING: Calicoe Returns To @URLTV vs Brizz Rawsteen At "Summer Madness 6" - https://t.co/VmIVVkoUHz https://t.co/er4…
VLAD TV | Aye Verb: Nobody Would Believe Hanz Hit Me if He Had Light Skin
“Aye Verb reflected on his origins within the sport of Battle Rap in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Verb recalled his influences which made him want to try his hand at a career as a rapper, and his earlier days battling in St. Louis. He also spoke on Hitman Holla’s wilder past getting into confrontations during his battles, and how Verb always managed to keep things professional. Aye Verb credited Battle Rap for gifting him with the opportunity to have relations with a variety of women, and also touched on the long-rumored topic that he was beaten up by Hanz during a past battle event.
Verb stated that nothing ever happened between him and Hanz, and how people only believe the rumor because Hanz is a very tall man with a dark complexion. Verb thinks that if Hanz had fairer skin, then people wouldn’t have any trouble about disbelieving his allegations of assaulting Verb in the past.”