- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
VLAD TV | Aye Verb: Nobody Would Believe Hanz Hit Me if He Had Light Skin
“Aye Verb reflected on his origins within the sport of Battle Rap in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Verb recalled his influences which made him want to try his hand at a career as a rapper, and his earlier days battling in St. Louis. He also spoke on Hitman Holla’s wilder past getting into confrontations during his battles, and how Verb always managed to keep things professional. Aye Verb credited Battle Rap for gifting him with the opportunity to have relations with a variety of women, and also touched on the long-rumored topic that he was beaten up by Hanz during a past battle event.
Verb stated that nothing ever happened between him and Hanz, and how people only believe the rumor because Hanz is a very tall man with a dark complexion. Verb thinks that if Hanz had fairer skin, then people wouldn’t have any trouble about disbelieving his allegations of assaulting Verb in the past.”