- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
- Get your ppv stream starting in 5min!!! https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- DOUBLE IMPACT 2 06.24.17 #DI2™ | 17 IRVING PLAZA, NY NY | SATURDAY Tickets - https://t.co/wdArSAVZEK PPV -… https://t.co/ucKE8sHEyM
- RT @PublicEnemyB: ordered this #doubleimpact2 ready to see everybody put on a show. @urltv
VLAD TV | Aye Verb on Keith vs. Fredro: “Nobody Gives a F**k!”
“Aye Verb was very vocal when sharing his opinions on the clashes between Fredro Starr vs. Keith Murray, Bone Crusher vs. Mike Jones, and Cassidy vs. Dizaster, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
He began by addressing the December match between Dizaster vs. Cassidy. Aye Verb stated that he flat-out thinks that the match is “stupid,” and a safe battle for both of them. Due to their contrasting styles and image, Verb doesn’t think that either of them can truly lose in this match. He held his tongue a bit when addressing the potential battle between Drake vs. Murda Mook, but went off when asked about the MC War battles between Fredro Starr vs. Keith Murray and Bone Crusher vs. Mike Jones.
Verb strongly believes that “nobody gives a f*ck” about either match, and that mainstream artists who no longer have success in the industry are going to now try to jump on the Battle Rap bandwagon and use it as a “Plan B” for when the checks stop coming in for their music. How do you feel about Verb’s views on these matches?”