- RT @Battle_Rap_News: .@TheReal_Calicoe Talks Returning To @URLTV At "Summer Madness 6" (@threeletterman3) : https://t.co/yTsjxjswW0 https:/…
- You know the routine by now, let's get to choppin' >> #SM6™ https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 << WHO YOU GOT?!?!
- Which one of these MC's would y'all most prefer to see on the next [email protected]? @ored973 @chillajones @JohnJohnDaDon @CORTEZ_HSP @ANGRYFAN007
- #SM6 has @BRIZZRAWSTEEN x @TheReal_Calicoe & @hollowdadon x @TheRealTayRoc so far! WAIT UNTIL YALLL SEE THE REST OF… https://t.co/o4jFP1M7JU
- RT @Vada_Fly: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN last 4 battles PASS 30 ARS 30 WILL 2-1 u can argue 30 St Louis 30 12-0 or 11-1 rounds. Numbas dont lie. 🤷🏾♂️💯
- RT @RomeDMV: When you don't lose a round for 4 straight battles I won't bet against that @BRIZZRAWSTEEN 2-1 over @TheReal_Calicoe 💯🔥 #Class…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Tay Roc vs Hollow Brizz vs Calicoe SM6 gone be a CRAZY ONE! #DarksideOfTheCave🦇 #CaveForever🦇
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: BREAKING: Calicoe Returns To @URLTV vs Brizz Rawsteen At "Summer Madness 6" - https://t.co/VmIVVkoUHz https://t.co/er4…
VLAD TV | Babs Calls for Female Industry Rappers to Battle on QOTR
Babs Bunny chopped it up with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes at the most recent QOTR “Murder She Wrote” battle event on Sunday, October 26th.
She explained how the card featured so many new names and not a complete list of veteran MC’s to the QOTR brand in order to help raise the newer talent to their dedicated audience. Babs also shared her thoughts on how the battles were going to turn out, before dishing her opinion on the inclusion of mainstream female rappers joining the QOTR movement.
Babs has stated in the past that she is more than willing to compete in a battle; however, she must make sure that the financial aspects of the clash are in order. She encouraged all of the female industry artists to participate in boosting the brand and increasing the income of their overall movement, the same way that Cassidy has done by battling Dizaster. Babs concluded by addressing the constant hatred that Iggy Azalea gets bombarded with, and how she believes that Iggy is doing nothing different than anyone else in the industry, because everyone wears a mask in the eyes of the public.