- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™ #JerryWess™ #Teewhy™ https://t.co/SDDVp6CW3N
- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
VLAD TV | Big Tigger & Jadakiss Prove Their Sneaker Culture Love
We all are heavily aware that the sneaker community and love for the culture is growing on a daily basis. One impressive aspect of it is indeed the difference in people within this culture as well. Whether male or female, young or old, this community is very unique.
The love for sneakers doesn’t only limit itself to your average Joe either, celebrities are proud members as well. Recently we were able to get a few minutes from Big Tigga and Jadakiss to get their thoughts on what’s their favorite pairs in their personal collections and what future releases they look forward to as well.