- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #3 https://t.co/j8eOpulwVe
- RT @urltv: TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @XciledMedia: Whose Status is Higher??
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: 🙏🏾 for TONE MONTANA
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
VLAD TV | Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Are Not Convinced Eazy-E Died From AIDS
We here at VladTV got a chance to catch up with Krayzie Bone, Flesh-N-Bone and Wi$h Bone to discuss how they got their start and their relationship with the legendary Eazy-E. Though the outspoken N.W.A. member succumbed to complications from AIDS well over 20 years ago, the members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony continue to keep his legacy going, as he was the one to help with their mainstream success.
“We was a handful in the beginning,” Krayzie Bone remembers. “One night everything is regular and then by the end of the week – the week it came out – Eazy [-E] was calling us telling us we had the number one song on the radio,” he recalls when asked about the group’s breakout track, “Thuggish Ruggish Bone.” Eazy-E signed the Cleveland artists to Ruthless Records in 1993, and the crew was there for all the mishaps that went on around the time, including when N.W.A.’s former manager, Jerry Heller, was fired.
Backtracking to Eazy-E again, the members were asked if they believe he truly died from AIDS, to which they still remain skeptical about to this day – Wi$h Bone says it was “real sudden,” especially since he still looked to be in tip-top shape until his demise. “Just rationally thinking, something had to go on,” he concludes.