- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
VLAD TV | Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Are Not Convinced Eazy-E Died From AIDS
We here at VladTV got a chance to catch up with Krayzie Bone, Flesh-N-Bone and Wi$h Bone to discuss how they got their start and their relationship with the legendary Eazy-E. Though the outspoken N.W.A. member succumbed to complications from AIDS well over 20 years ago, the members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony continue to keep his legacy going, as he was the one to help with their mainstream success.
“We was a handful in the beginning,” Krayzie Bone remembers. “One night everything is regular and then by the end of the week – the week it came out – Eazy [-E] was calling us telling us we had the number one song on the radio,” he recalls when asked about the group’s breakout track, “Thuggish Ruggish Bone.” Eazy-E signed the Cleveland artists to Ruthless Records in 1993, and the crew was there for all the mishaps that went on around the time, including when N.W.A.’s former manager, Jerry Heller, was fired.
Backtracking to Eazy-E again, the members were asked if they believe he truly died from AIDS, to which they still remain skeptical about to this day – Wi$h Bone says it was “real sudden,” especially since he still looked to be in tip-top shape until his demise. “Just rationally thinking, something had to go on,” he concludes.