- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™ #JerryWess™ #Teewhy™ https://t.co/SDDVp6CW3N
- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
VLAD TV | Born Talks Gaining Respect Through Wild Street Past
Born reflected on his rap origins in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
He explained how he originally got his name, NuBorn, which he has since changed to just “Born.” In his younger years, Born was sent to live down South after getting into a lot of street trouble, which only increased during his time spent living in South Carolina.
Born addressed the many posers who exist in Battle Rap and Hip-Hop in general, and how fans give them a pass simply because they give off a certain image, even if they may be the exact opposite behind the scenes. He explained his issues with how some fans will legitimately give a person a loss in a battle based off the image they project and whether their bars are believable. Despite the fact that he’s lived through many wild street situations, he feels as though fans still have trouble believing that he comes from that life.