- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Subscribe 2 My YouTube Channel https://t.co/UKgxPYfn0H .... My Born Legacy Supreme Prediction Blog Drops Tomorrow ❗️ RT RT
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: .@TheReal_Calicoe Talks Returning To @URLTV At "Summer Madness 6" (@threeletterman3) : https://t.co/yTsjxjswW0 https:/…
- You know the routine by now, let's get to choppin' >> #SM6™ https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 << WHO YOU GOT?!?!
- Which one of these MC's would y'all most prefer to see on the next [email protected]? @ored973 @chillajones @JohnJohnDaDon @CORTEZ_HSP @ANGRYFAN007
- #SM6 has @BRIZZRAWSTEEN x @TheReal_Calicoe & @hollowdadon x @TheRealTayRoc so far! WAIT UNTIL YALLL SEE THE REST OF… https://t.co/o4jFP1M7JU
- RT @Vada_Fly: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN last 4 battles PASS 30 ARS 30 WILL 2-1 u can argue 30 St Louis 30 12-0 or 11-1 rounds. Numbas dont lie. 🤷🏾♂️💯
- RT @RomeDMV: When you don't lose a round for 4 straight battles I won't bet against that @BRIZZRAWSTEEN 2-1 over @TheReal_Calicoe 💯🔥 #Class…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Tay Roc vs Hollow Brizz vs Calicoe SM6 gone be a CRAZY ONE! #DarksideOfTheCave🦇 #CaveForever🦇
VLAD TV | Charlamagne On Jae Millz’s Diss Over Lil Wayne: Where’s Your Solo Album at?
Mack Maine and Jae Millz attacked Charlamagne tha God via Twitter for his blunt critique of Lil Wayne’s No Ceilings 2. Since he preferred to listen to Fabolous’ Summertime Shootout over NC2, Millz came to Wayne’s defense and alerted the radio host he was getting “way [too] comfortable” speaking on their camp. “As he should cause he ain’t got s**t else going on,” Charlamagne told DJ Vlad during this clip. “We’re not talking about Jae Millz for any other reason – and he’s got music out….Where your solo album at, my brother?”
Thanks to the social media age we live in, Charlamagne believes “motherf**kers look for reactions.” “I come from a place where the loud motherf**ker that’s making all the noise, yelling and screaming, that’s not the one you worry about,” he explained. “The one you worry about is the cool, calm, collected quiet motherf**ker that might just be over there keeping to [himself] or laughing and joking.”
Watch above to see Charlamagne shrug off Jae Millz’s threats and continue to downplay NC2 in comparison to Lil Wayne’s “catalogue of great, great music.”