- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
VLAD TV | Charlamagne On Jae Millz’s Diss Over Lil Wayne: Where’s Your Solo Album at?
Mack Maine and Jae Millz attacked Charlamagne tha God via Twitter for his blunt critique of Lil Wayne’s No Ceilings 2. Since he preferred to listen to Fabolous’ Summertime Shootout over NC2, Millz came to Wayne’s defense and alerted the radio host he was getting “way [too] comfortable” speaking on their camp. “As he should cause he ain’t got s**t else going on,” Charlamagne told DJ Vlad during this clip. “We’re not talking about Jae Millz for any other reason – and he’s got music out….Where your solo album at, my brother?”
Thanks to the social media age we live in, Charlamagne believes “motherf**kers look for reactions.” “I come from a place where the loud motherf**ker that’s making all the noise, yelling and screaming, that’s not the one you worry about,” he explained. “The one you worry about is the cool, calm, collected quiet motherf**ker that might just be over there keeping to [himself] or laughing and joking.”
Watch above to see Charlamagne shrug off Jae Millz’s threats and continue to downplay NC2 in comparison to Lil Wayne’s “catalogue of great, great music.”