- ODB said Wu Tang is for the children, well so is @MATHHOFFA! Go support Math's back to school give away!… https://t.co/opRUppPzAe
- Fundraiser by Hoffa Luyah : MATH HOFFA BACK 2 SCHOOL GIVE AWAY https://t.co/ZiP5tSPnLX
- GO WATCH @GeechiGotti vs @GLUEAZY NOW!!! We see allot of people using the "C" word! Talk 2 us? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/SUZkp9l0ah
- GEECHI GOTTI VS GLUEAZY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE Watch This It's Action Packed!! https://t.co/XjcUlnLXJp
- RT @GeechiGotti: @urltv @BODY_BAG_BL @GLUEAZY @LABATTLEGROUNDZ @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @kevinparx and @theriotoc my home leagu…
- GEECHI GOTTI VS GLUEAZY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/DqXVliLee1 SUMMER MADNESS 6 DON'T PLAY https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH GET YOUR TICKETS
- Ok how y'all calling it, @GLUEAZY @GeechiGotti @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9 @MRDIZASTER
- Major shoutout to @BODY_BAG_BL home league for @GLUEAZY & @LABATTLEGROUNDZ home league for @GeechiGotti @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
VLAD TV | Charlamagne Tha God Says 50 Cent Has Reached His Peak
Charlamagne Tha God praises Jay Z, T.I., and Jeezy for being consistent throughout their careers.
During an interview with Vlad TV, Power 105.1 on-air personality Charlamagne Tha God was asked if 50 Cent has the ability to bring his career back to where it was when he first came out. According to Charlamagne, not only does 50 Cent not have the ability to reach his peak again, no artist has that ability.
Shortly after addressing 50 Cent’s situation, Charlamagne credited both Jay Z and T.I. for being consistent and growing with the release of each of their albums. The radio host then circled back to 50 Cent as he spoke on the G-Unit lyricist’s consistency over the past few years.
“Nobody can ever get back to where they were,” Charlamagne said. “That’s just the nature of the game…That’s why, man, it’s sometimes better to have careers almost like Jay Z and T.I. Reasonable Doubt came out critically-acclaimed album, commercially it didn’t do so well. But if you watch Jay Z just grew and grew and grew with every album. Same thing with T.I. I’m Serious, critically-acclaimed didn’t sell shit. He got dropped from the label…But he grew. He grew, grew, and grew and got to a certain point. So, after a while, like with 50, came out red hot. 10 million records sold. Boom, right on top of that, G-Unit album. Boom, four million records sold. Massacre album sold like 10 million records. He capitalized off his moment. From that point on it was just about being consistent. And I think up until his last album he was consistent. Cause his last album really didn’t sell well, but 50 Cent is a brand.”
After declaring that no artist has the ability to get back to where they were when they first started their music careers, Charlamagne was questioned about 2 Chainz. He clarified that despite being in Playaz Circle, 2 Chainz reinvented himself and was therefore a whole new person when he introduced himself as a solo artist several years ago.
“Tity Boi and Dolla and Playaz Circle never got to that level level,” he said. “They made great music. I love both they albums. Flight 360 and the first Playaz Circle albums was super dope. Like really dope, down South classic albums. 2 Chainz came out as a whole new person. Reinvented himself. He was a rookie and he got to that peak. So, once you get to that level it ain’t never about being that new, hot guy anymore. Cause that new, hot guy is that new, hot guy. After that it’s just about being consistent and maintaining. Like how Jeezy’s done. Jeezy was that new, hot guy at one time. He was consistent and maintained.”