- Who y'all got tho? https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0
- Talk about it. Click the link: https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/bE0gXm2pKf
- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
VLAD TV | Charlie Clips Talks Ash Cash & New Relationship With Couture
Charlie Clips got personal in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes, and discussed his former relationship with Ash Cash, and his new relationship with Couture from QOTR.
Clips confirmed that he and Ash were an item years ago, but they separated a while ago and is surprised that people still use her as a source for bars in his battles. He stated that he holds no ill will towards Ash Cash, and went on to discuss his new relationship with one of QOTR’s best battlers, Couture.