- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/jNXDqYdCY2
VLAD TV | Chilla Jones: Budden is at a Disadvantage vs Hollow
Besides the tag and title on the video, he also stated that he wouldn’t want to see Mook vs Lux if he had his choice because it doesn’t advance the culture. I feel a similar way than Chilla. I feel what’s really going to sell this event is Hollow Da Don vs Joe Budden. Mook vs Lux isn’t as provocative a choice, IMO, as a match up that would exploit a better story between two MCs. Lux vs Verb is a story that tells itself in so many aspects that I’m surprised that it hasn’t been pushed harder with respects to making it happen.