- RT @urltv: Where y’all wanna see us at next? @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz @Jayblac1615 @Battle_Rap_News @RomeDMV @teldabarba @BattleRapSta…
- [ staff ] #SM7 is officially Sold Out. But you can still witness history by getting the PPV @… https://t.co/yLjSWzEoXi
- Battle Rap Is On Tour‼️ Meet Us In Vegas For The Biggest Event Of The Year.. SUMMER MADNESS 7 - Live On Pay Per Vie… https://t.co/JXzIR0Z3aL
- TY LAW VS FETTUCCINE 20 SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/H0AxgG1aJ4 SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUGUST 11TH LIVE… https://t.co/G4qyk0Z4RV
- JOHN JOHN DA DON VS RUM NITTY RELEASE TRAILER | URLTV https://t.co/OMY6BhnFcy SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON… https://t.co/TZ4ajxVqDf
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi ORDER YOUR LIVE PAY PER VIEW FOR SU… https://t.co/uk44tFUKc5
- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD RELEASE TRAILER| URLTV https://t.co/CXi802om6I SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON P… https://t.co/14lKbxOuRa
- Nothing like watching your favorite battles on a quality TV, s/o @superscientific, he’s official with his Tech Blog… https://t.co/JoBmNAV6AH
VLAD TV | Cortez: Battling Uno Lavoz Is a Waste of Time for Me
“VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes caught up with Cortez following the conclusion of the Smack/URL “The Warm Up” event and got him to share his thoughts on the battles that took place.
During Uno Lavoz’s battle vs. Young X, Uno called out Cortez and took some major shots at him during his third round. Cortez believes that a battle with Uno Lavoz would be “a huge step down” and “waste of time.” He doesn’t think that the battle makes any sense and won’t really help his career at all, because if he wins then it will be looked at like he was supposed to beat him, but if he loses, then it’ll bring down his stock. He also thinks that Uno is actually nervous to battle him, because shortly after he called him out, Uno choked briefly.
Cortez then touched on the Head I.C.E. vs. K-Shine battle, and how they both were upset about the 2-minute time constraints set in place during their match. Cortez experienced the same struggle at N.O.M.E. 4 vs. T-Rex, and thinks that strict time limits are harmful to the fans. Looking to the future, Cortez stated that he’ll only battle for 1 minute or a minimum of 3 minutes from now on, but never again agree to 2 minutes. He concluded by expressing his interests in battling Arsonal in the near future.
Would you like to see Uno Lavoz battle Cortez?”