- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
- What was the better battle? @Sharkcity_Ave @Ryda_Baby @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @reepahrell @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly
- Grade the (2015) PG Class @Sharkcity_Ave @isthismike_p @JerryWess
- Grade the (2016) PG Class @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @GeechiGotti
- Best ROUND (round not battle) @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe @piperboywilliam
- Favorite @Tsu_Surf battle? @BIGTQMB @TheRealTayRoc @HitmanHolla @ConceitedNYC @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @RomeDMV
VLAD TV | Cortez: Battling Uno Lavoz Is a Waste of Time for Me
“VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes caught up with Cortez following the conclusion of the Smack/URL “The Warm Up” event and got him to share his thoughts on the battles that took place.
During Uno Lavoz’s battle vs. Young X, Uno called out Cortez and took some major shots at him during his third round. Cortez believes that a battle with Uno Lavoz would be “a huge step down” and “waste of time.” He doesn’t think that the battle makes any sense and won’t really help his career at all, because if he wins then it will be looked at like he was supposed to beat him, but if he loses, then it’ll bring down his stock. He also thinks that Uno is actually nervous to battle him, because shortly after he called him out, Uno choked briefly.
Cortez then touched on the Head I.C.E. vs. K-Shine battle, and how they both were upset about the 2-minute time constraints set in place during their match. Cortez experienced the same struggle at N.O.M.E. 4 vs. T-Rex, and thinks that strict time limits are harmful to the fans. Looking to the future, Cortez stated that he’ll only battle for 1 minute or a minimum of 3 minutes from now on, but never again agree to 2 minutes. He concluded by expressing his interests in battling Arsonal in the near future.
Would you like to see Uno Lavoz battle Cortez?”