- Who y’all wanna see @TOPBIZZY battle next? @B_dot_the_GoD @illwill6deep @NUJERZEYTWORK or @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/BMwY4Zzj2D
- RT @Jayblac1615: Battle of the Year Round of the Year Bar of the Year Champion of the Year https://t.co/suNx8eh20L
- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
VLAD TV | Cortez: Battling Uno Lavoz Is a Waste of Time for Me
“VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes caught up with Cortez following the conclusion of the Smack/URL “The Warm Up” event and got him to share his thoughts on the battles that took place.
During Uno Lavoz’s battle vs. Young X, Uno called out Cortez and took some major shots at him during his third round. Cortez believes that a battle with Uno Lavoz would be “a huge step down” and “waste of time.” He doesn’t think that the battle makes any sense and won’t really help his career at all, because if he wins then it will be looked at like he was supposed to beat him, but if he loses, then it’ll bring down his stock. He also thinks that Uno is actually nervous to battle him, because shortly after he called him out, Uno choked briefly.
Cortez then touched on the Head I.C.E. vs. K-Shine battle, and how they both were upset about the 2-minute time constraints set in place during their match. Cortez experienced the same struggle at N.O.M.E. 4 vs. T-Rex, and thinks that strict time limits are harmful to the fans. Looking to the future, Cortez stated that he’ll only battle for 1 minute or a minimum of 3 minutes from now on, but never again agree to 2 minutes. He concluded by expressing his interests in battling Arsonal in the near future.
Would you like to see Uno Lavoz battle Cortez?”