- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
- Check out this article: Rain910 – “Red Bandana, Blue Bandana” (Video) - https://t.co/NicaWaSzLB
VLAD TV | Goodz on Female Battles: They Can’t Best Us, It’s a Man’s World
In this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes, Goodz spoke about the respect that female battlers get in the sport.
Goodz doesn’t think that the female lyricists will ever get the same level of respect or recognition that their male associates do. Goodz isn’t sure why the ladies don’t generate the same numbers that the men do, but joked about it being “a man’s world,” and that is just the way things operate. He then reflected on being a part of the BET Hip Hop Awards cyphers and how he hopes to continue to gain that kind of recognition in the future.