- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
VLAD TV | Goodz Reflects on Classic Summer Madness 4 Battle vs. Aye Verb
Goodz spoke about his classic Summer Madness 4 battle vs. Aye Verb in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Goodz believes that the battle was very close, but broke down the specific reasons why he thinks he edged the victory in his favor. He also explained why his battle againt Verb is a clear example of how the Proving Grounds battlers are not up to the same level as the Top Tiers. Goodz discussed how the hype behind his battle vs. Verb had died down over the years, but their pre-battle comical blogs brought the fans’ interest back up to new heights. According to Goodz, the PG roster doesn’t know how to sell their battles, and only focus on rapping without doing their very best to make fans want to see them.