- https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/Gut0l9IWys
- #SM6 >> https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/haJx81hAnw
- If you would like to be an "OFFICIAL SPONSOR" for Summer Madness 6 & promote your music or brand, email [email protected] https://t.co/aliqcSoJKj
- !!OUT NOW!! @RalphyGabbana vs Profit https://t.co/UftEWR6aUS @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @threeletterman3 @just_Jimz… https://t.co/EBw4fEJsaf
- Summer Madness 6 is less than 30 days away, if u would like to promote your brand or music at battle raps Super Bow… https://t.co/81rd8WB7Ni
- RALPHY GABBANA X PROFIT SMACK/ URL https://t.co/UftEWQOzwi SUMMER MADNESS 6 (9-17-17) TICKETS SELLING FAST https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH BUY TODAY
- #SM6 @ThekidJ_c vs @RumNitty GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv @Yakman302promo… https://t.co/XSDPfoXQrn
- RT @Jayblac1615: I will gladly pay Aye Verb $100 for a 1 on 1 debate if he is ever in the area.
VLAD TV | Ice-T: “A Lot of Black People Are Mind F*****”
Ice T has a point. “Modern” blacks as a whole don’t embrace their musical history and take an interest in the various forms of music that “we” either created or helped to popularize. I’m a huge Rage Against the Machine fan, and if you’re grew up listening to or respecting the work of Public Enemy or other hip hop acts of that ilk, then it’s damn near no fucking way that you shouldn’t respect what RATM talks about if “we” gave it a chance.