- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
VLAD TV | Keith Murray vs. Fredro Canceled Due to Payment Issues
“The highly anticipated MC War “New World Order 2” battle event that featured clashes between Fredro Starr vs. Keith Murray, and Bone Crusher vs. Mike Jones, was unfortunately canceled hours after the actual event was scheduled to start. The battles were set to commence at 9 pm, but were postponed until after midnight due to the shockingly low amount of fan attendance. According to various tweets posted from individuals inside of the venue throughout the night, there was barely anyone there to watch the battles, and the few who were present began to leave throughout the course of the night after so much time passed without any battles taking place.
Around 3:38 am, Rap Grid tweeted, “Speculation that Bonecrusher & Mike Jones have walked out!” and later followed that up with “Venue is Clearing Out …. No Bonecrusher No FREDRO Starr No Ness Lee No Mike Jones #NWO”
Both Fredro and Keith took to Twitter to address the unfortunate cancelation, and explained that the promoter didn’t have their money ready and instead decided to cancel the event. One fan on Twitter speculated that the extremely low amount of fan attendance greatly damaged the money that would’ve been generated from ticket sales, therefore causing the promoter to have a lack of funds to pay the artists. Safe to say, Keith, Fredro, Bone Crusher, and Mike Jones were not happy. The only battles that were able to take place were Syd Vicious vs. So Severe, Lotta Zay vs. Reggie P., and Ness Lee vs. Reign Man.
With all of the promotion put into this event, it is truly unfortunate that it did not get to happen, and hopefully it will be able to take place in the near future. The New Jersey based battle league who hosted the epic Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don battle, UDUBB Network, expressed their desire to see the battles occur in the near future with the proper business plan set in place to make it successful. Dizaster and others have also reached out to Keith and Fredro and offered to help them properly set up the battle, and Fredro tweeted today, Sept. 29th, that he contacted Keith and they’re working on setting up the battle on another platform. We’ll just have to wait and see if Keith, Fredro, Bone Crusher, and Mike Jones ever get the chance to step in the ring in the future.
Check out the tweets regarding the cancelation of Keith Murray vs. Fredro Starr and Bone Crusher vs. Mike Jones in the above slide. “