- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
- Check out this article: Rain910 – “Red Bandana, Blue Bandana” (Video) - https://t.co/NicaWaSzLB
VLAD TV | Loaded Lux to Competition: Ultimately No Battler Can Beat Me
Loaded Lux discussed a variety of Battle Rap topics in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Lux began by sharing his thoughts on T-Rex using mixtape bars in his battle vs. Charlie Clips. Lux gave Rex props for taking the battle despite suffering a death in the family the same day, but also stated that an individual’s preparation determines the type of product that gets put forth to the masses; therefore, insinuating that a lack of preparation from Rex is most likely what made him resort to mixtape rhymes.
Lux then spoke about his inconsistency and why he chooses to battle so rarely. According to him, he only battles when he gets a deep-rooted urge to compete. Against Murda Mook, Lux stated that he wasn’t really coming for blood, and that anyone whom he gets in the lyrical ring with in the future, he’s coming to take their head off. If Lux is hungry for a battle, then he thinks that ultimately nobody can beat him.