- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
VLAD TV | Lord Jamar Blasts Idea That ’90s Hip Hop Lacked a Kanye
With a debut album on Def Jam and while making headlines for his outlandish commentary, Lord Jamar seemed to miss out on the buzz surrounding freshman rapper Vince Staples. The Brand Nubian rapper tells DJ Vlad that he isn’t aware of the budding Long Beach native or his statement that the 90s are overrated because they didn’t have a Kanye. After getting a good laugh, Lord Jamar blamed people for making sales more important than quality or impact of culture within the genre. “Trying to put a critique and a standard on Hip-Hop that is more Euro-based than it is Afro-based.” He explained, “All these idiots are the first ones to always talk about how much they sold, and all of this dumb s***, as if all of that matters when it comes to the quality of Hip-Hop.”
Watch above as Lord Jamar and DJ Vlad go through the “Kanyes” of the Golden Era above.