- O-RED VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN SMACK/ URL - ORDER BORN LEGACY SUPREME SAT MAY 12TH LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW @… https://t.co/shFosT4rC2
- @GLUEAZY is putting his name in the hat with @TheRealGoodz & @CHARLIECLIPS as battle raps funniest battlers! Check… https://t.co/HoU0pGR6Sn
- @Shotgunsuge103 Vs @GLUEAZY Is Heating Up‼️ Catch The Battle sin Person In Raleigh, NC Or Live On Pay Per View @… https://t.co/r2NWGiXnUi
- RT @dereznow: #BLSUPREME2 FULL CARD @urltv DNA vs O-RED CHARLIE CLIPS vs AVE SHOTGUN SUGE vs GLUEAZY CORTEZ vs RYDA JC vs GEECHI GOTTI MAT…
- @hollowdadon just release the tracksuit he wore against Arsonal, go to https://t.co/HFhauXXrp3 and… https://t.co/yOnvNpSOre
- RT @AvocadoIsGod: . @urltv dropped like 15 battles in march alone.... https://t.co/mYPWmrCCHz
- @AvocadoIsGod Talk to em’!!!
- #killerinstinct What the game is lacking. #URL4LIFE https://t.co/byNWs288y2
VLAD TV | Lord Jamar: J Cole’s “Fire Squad” Cosigns My White Hip Hop Views
Lord Jamar spoke about the impact of J. Cole’s “Fire Squad” song in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Lord Jamar believes that J. Cole basically cosigned everything that he’s been saying in his previous VladTV interviews about White people being “guests in the house of Hip Hop.” He then spoke about how the emergence of Elvis was “a dream for the machine” in order to have the ability to sell “Black sh*t through White people.” Jamar believes that this is the same mentality that is occurring in today’s society.