- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
VLAD TV | Lord Jamar on Black Fashion: Versace Didn’t Want Biggie Wearing Their Sh*t
During our live interview with Brand Nubian’s Lord Jamar, he talked about Michael Jordan’s alleged “F–k rap” comment according to N.O.R.E. While sitting onstage wearing Jordans himself, he also explained how other popular brands in the 90’s were against Hip-Hop artists wearing their clothing, and didn’t appreciate the support and increases in sales the genre brought to the companies.