- RT @urltv: @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc @NUJERZEYTWORK…
- RT @Diddy: Nobody cares, work harder.
- RT @Th3Saga: All these lil battle rap fans that hate me really be buggin‼️ Enough talk, Ima show them why I’m one of the best pens in this…
- The mixtape 86’d from Rum Nitty is OUT NOW !! Go support real lyricism this is just the beginning!!! More to come s… https://t.co/9DajTNJdqy
- JERRY WESS VS JAKKBOY MAINE RAP BATTLE| URLTV https://t.co/34GJJFSwZu ORDER NOME 8 SAT JUNE 23RD LIVE ON PAY PER VI… https://t.co/9eVJCcZ01M
- @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/KZOSLxlSzc
- ‼️HEEEEEEESSSSS BAAACCCKKK‼️ @HitmanHolla returns to @urltv & 🔥Summer Madness🔥 Vs who though? @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/TRPlCUIVMD
- JERRY WESS VS JAKK BOY MAINE RELEASE TRAILER (6-20-18) | URLTV https://t.co/nqgYYfl5DD ORDER NOME 8 LIVE ON PAY PE… https://t.co/qNdCwq3mJY
VLAD TV | Lord Jamar on Black Fashion: Versace Didn’t Want Biggie Wearing Their Sh*t
During our live interview with Brand Nubian’s Lord Jamar, he talked about Michael Jordan’s alleged “F–k rap” comment according to N.O.R.E. While sitting onstage wearing Jordans himself, he also explained how other popular brands in the 90’s were against Hip-Hop artists wearing their clothing, and didn’t appreciate the support and increases in sales the genre brought to the companies.