- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
VLAD TV | Lord Jamar on Black Fashion: Versace Didn’t Want Biggie Wearing Their Sh*t
During our live interview with Brand Nubian’s Lord Jamar, he talked about Michael Jordan’s alleged “F–k rap” comment according to N.O.R.E. While sitting onstage wearing Jordans himself, he also explained how other popular brands in the 90’s were against Hip-Hop artists wearing their clothing, and didn’t appreciate the support and increases in sales the genre brought to the companies.