- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
VLAD TV | Memphis Bleek: This Rap Sh*t Don’t Excite Me No More
Brooklyn’s Memphis Bleek sat down with VladTV where he addressed a question many of his fans have been asking for years; where is the new music?
Bleek says he’s reached a point where he’s tired of being an “Indian” and is ready to be a “Chief.” He also feels that he’s already done all of the stereotypical “rap things” like go to award shows and rock out with video girls, and at this point he’s simply bored with the rapper lifestyle.
The “Is That Yo Chick” rapper also says he’s been living off of his sizable royalty checks, touring and business ventures, such as heading up D’usse promotions on Hov’s behalf.
Check out the clip above.