- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
- Who y’all wanna see @Cortez battle next? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheReal_Calicoe @ryda @Sharkcity_Ave or someone else?
VLAD TV | Memphis Bleek: This Rap Sh*t Don’t Excite Me No More
Brooklyn’s Memphis Bleek sat down with VladTV where he addressed a question many of his fans have been asking for years; where is the new music?
Bleek says he’s reached a point where he’s tired of being an “Indian” and is ready to be a “Chief.” He also feels that he’s already done all of the stereotypical “rap things” like go to award shows and rock out with video girls, and at this point he’s simply bored with the rapper lifestyle.
The “Is That Yo Chick” rapper also says he’s been living off of his sizable royalty checks, touring and business ventures, such as heading up D’usse promotions on Hov’s behalf.
Check out the clip above.