- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
- @devin_was_here Drop suggestions
- @jamesfarro1 Drop suggestions
- We keep hearing the people want ROOKIES VS VETS back. This true?
- RT @urltv: RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @thaculture_: Who you got? @RumNitty x @ChefTrez__ on @urltv? https://t.co/uYrEsxx06y https://t.co/YeReHi8Ulq https://t.co/hCmKFlEFOL
VLAD TV | Mickey Factz: People Biting My Style Has Hurt Mainstream Success
Infamous radio personality Star recently sat down with Mickey Factz to chop it up for an exclusive interview for VladTV. Within this clip the conversation chronicles Factz working to transition from being a ‘cult hero’ to be being embraced by the masses.
A bevy of things are credited to Factz’ arduous ascent from the underground to the mainstream, from his previous marketing and promotional team to his avant-garde artistry. The “Taking Pictures of Girls Naked” lyricist mentions, “I do a lot of things before their time. A lot of guys see what I do and they take it, improve it, and perfect it.”
This is when the conversation focuses on Bronx-native turned Harlem advocate Charles Hamilton, whom Factz still considers himself to be cool with, readily adding, “That’s my man.” Although Factz’ harbors no ill will towards Hamilton he states, “He was doing some things that I didn’t agree with. And I felt like a lot of the things that he was doing was definitely things that we did not grow up on — like the J. Dilla stuff — things of that nature.”
Next, the MaUse speaks on his inconsistent nature and debates on if he’s creatively frustrated or just hard to work with. Soon, he gives information about his anticipated project, ‘The Achievement,’ and states, “Well, right now I’m looking for a home to put this album out.”
Check out the full clip to discover what else Mickey has to say about Charles Hamilton, Bobby Shmurda, and Remy Ma.