- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 - The Hall MP 470 Driggs Ave Brooklyn, NY Doors @ 2PM https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @belikeike_: Ayo, (Surf's) BIG T, aka Supreme T VS (Daylyt's) MIKE P, aka RYU?? #SUPREME™ https://t.co/XaLDDzWYr5
- RT @ThekidJ_c: When y'all hear these rounds next week, remember, I STILL WANT LUX!!! @urltv
- Sounds like @ThekidJ_c has some "SUPREME" material! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! Email [email protected] @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/5ll5CT6v56
- JAI 400 BLOCK VS DOUGY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/5YJp60PmI8 via @YouTube
- Look @djkhaled He's Already Heading To NYC For BORN LEGACY SUPREME‼️ It all goes Down Sat July… https://t.co/7H5O6lxwjm
- RT @QOTRING: THANK YOU @urltv FOR THE SUPPORT GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! https://t.co/tmRZLw1nbq https://t.co/Xkkyx9PQZd
- Shout out to @Jayblac1615 he has been in the building for every single Born Legacy! Salute to all the fans who've h… https://t.co/ldKnbqE6zr
VLAD TV | Mook Weighs In on Significance of Paperwork During Lux vs Clips
http://www.vladtv.com – Battle rap legend Murda Mook gave vigorous details on the Charlie Clips and Loaded Lux battle that recently went down. From a fan’s perspective, many people may not fully understand the extent within the paperwork that was distributed to the crowd by Lux’s entourage during the third round of the battle.
In this clip, Mook gave us his opinion about the paperwork. He says, the whole backstory on the Lynch Mob is common knowledge to people from Harlem and has also been laid out in a recent Don Diva issue. Despite all three battle rappers originating from Harlem, Mook claimed to not take the sides of Lux or Clips. He believes what rappers say, do, and bring to the performance during battle time is all fair. “It’s battle rap at the end of the day. It is what it is. It’s not from a personal place,” he then concluded, “This is a Blood sport!”
When asked if the paperwork Lux brought had made a difference, Mook compared the differences of determining who won a battle between fans who solely exist on the Internet to those actually in the street. Mook believes that many circumstances that count in the Streets and at battles don’t matter to the casual battle rap fan. Though, he feels the biggest blow to Charlie Clips is that fact that he got caught in a lie.