- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™️ https://t.co/6hvNrfj7Ca https://t.co/jcpsWMsYJv
VLAD TV | Mook Weighs In on Significance of Paperwork During Lux vs Clips
http://www.vladtv.com – Battle rap legend Murda Mook gave vigorous details on the Charlie Clips and Loaded Lux battle that recently went down. From a fan’s perspective, many people may not fully understand the extent within the paperwork that was distributed to the crowd by Lux’s entourage during the third round of the battle.
In this clip, Mook gave us his opinion about the paperwork. He says, the whole backstory on the Lynch Mob is common knowledge to people from Harlem and has also been laid out in a recent Don Diva issue. Despite all three battle rappers originating from Harlem, Mook claimed to not take the sides of Lux or Clips. He believes what rappers say, do, and bring to the performance during battle time is all fair. “It’s battle rap at the end of the day. It is what it is. It’s not from a personal place,” he then concluded, “This is a Blood sport!”
When asked if the paperwork Lux brought had made a difference, Mook compared the differences of determining who won a battle between fans who solely exist on the Internet to those actually in the street. Mook believes that many circumstances that count in the Streets and at battles don’t matter to the casual battle rap fan. Though, he feels the biggest blow to Charlie Clips is that fact that he got caught in a lie.