- Proud Of You Guys💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 https://t.co/i6XeTWR3fV
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/u4TJoWP1uj
- RT @belikeike_: Let’s get to choppin’ these fables, Uncle @SMACKWHITE starting the year of strong. So.. the small room is back, who F you g…
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV TY LAW @TyListenAnWatch VS FETTUCCINE 20 @Fettuccine20 Get Famliar w/ their Ba… https://t.co/p6fiLTTvsa
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV DRUGZ @QubanOTMT VS DOUGY Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/sh5zebzp7x
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Me & @_kay_shine Are Back on ESPN Tomorrow At 12pm Eastern Time On The NFL Post Season Countdown Show Make Sure Y’all Tune I…
- 1PM!!! https://t.co/cxz9MdgVKd https://t.co/VjWAgbXn90
VLAD TV | Mysonne Reflects on Organizing Justice Or Else with Farrakhan
http://www.vladtv.com – Mysonne spoke candidly with VladTV about speaking at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March, and organizing the event alongside Minister Louis Farrakhan. The Bronx emcee shared that he was actually in the room when the Nation of Islam leader came up with the name for the event.
During our sit-down Mysonne also recited the spoken word piece he performed for the thousands of people gathered at the event. He spit lines like, “Now, ask yourself, how are you going to win fighting in the court when the ones who commit the murders are the ones who write the reports.”
Mysonne closed out the clip by sharing his thoughts on Minister Farrakhan, which you can hear more about above.