- RT @felo420: @hiphopisrealtv Appreciate everything you do for culture fam love from Massachusetts
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: The Hit list for a The Rest Of The Year RUM NITTY AYE VERB DANNY MEYERS JUST CUZ HE THINK HE SPECIAL
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: Me and Rum is one of the greatest battles ever https://t.co/hvJp9EwBEf
- RT @streetstarnorbe: I really love my brothers @SMACKWHITE @Beasleynyc n even cheeko lol. I ride with these 3 till the wheels fall off..…
- Pop out to this event. TODAY! 2PM https://t.co/Aqs8enscH6
- RT @urltv: The Culture is like no other. Get in on the ground level, become a Sponsor. Play a role in growing this Art Form all while promo…
- RT @TheWarReport_: EVENT: Do Or Die (@BattleRapTrap)/BYB Present "Bloody Sunday 2" HOSTED BY @URLTV @StreetStarNorbe & @THENUFILEZ_show LO…
- HEY ROC!!! #SurfVoice https://t.co/ijzJ0AHvD9
VLAD TV | Mysonne Reflects on Organizing Justice Or Else with Farrakhan
http://www.vladtv.com – Mysonne spoke candidly with VladTV about speaking at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March, and organizing the event alongside Minister Louis Farrakhan. The Bronx emcee shared that he was actually in the room when the Nation of Islam leader came up with the name for the event.
During our sit-down Mysonne also recited the spoken word piece he performed for the thousands of people gathered at the event. He spit lines like, “Now, ask yourself, how are you going to win fighting in the court when the ones who commit the murders are the ones who write the reports.”
Mysonne closed out the clip by sharing his thoughts on Minister Farrakhan, which you can hear more about above.