- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
VLAD TV | Mysonne Reflects on Organizing Justice Or Else with Farrakhan
http://www.vladtv.com – Mysonne spoke candidly with VladTV about speaking at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March, and organizing the event alongside Minister Louis Farrakhan. The Bronx emcee shared that he was actually in the room when the Nation of Islam leader came up with the name for the event.
During our sit-down Mysonne also recited the spoken word piece he performed for the thousands of people gathered at the event. He spit lines like, “Now, ask yourself, how are you going to win fighting in the court when the ones who commit the murders are the ones who write the reports.”
Mysonne closed out the clip by sharing his thoughts on Minister Farrakhan, which you can hear more about above.