- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @prezmafiabx vs @Ryda_Baby @Battle_Rap_News @PGBLOGGERS… https://t.co/zDY6ntnian
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th Richmond VA @NUJERZEYTWORK vs @onlymrwavy @PGBLOGGERS @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/R7ROxnbZBB
- #SurvivorSeries day 2 One-Off & PG card! @reepahrell @TyListenAnWatch @QubanOTMT @GwittyGwap & more! @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/75g5XA0BgL
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: @GQPrep NEW: @urltv SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT 3 (BATTLE RAP EVENT) https://t.co/NMSS2qg8M2 via @hiphopisrealtv
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #5B (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/JRepDD7cCa IT TAKES PLACE @ THE TOP @ 10 WALNUT STREET RICH…
- RT @belikeike_: Was Watchin’ #Champion™️ @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @JazTheRapper peep the debate. What benefits the battler more?
- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
VLAD TV | Norbes: Smack/URL is Opening in Europe w/ London PG Class
“Following the conclusion of Smack/URL’s highly successful Summer Madness 4 event, the “World’s Most Respected MC Battle Arena” has big plans to expand their business to an international level. URL’s talent coordinator Norbes, spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about Smack/URL’s plans to open up a new branch out in Europe.
Norbes recently visited London, and recalled witnessing loads of talented MCs who would love to compete on a league that possesses more of a gritty street vibe, instead of cater to battle fans who like comedy raps more. This inspired Norbes to start an official PG class featuring battlers from all different parts of Europe, in hopes of introducing them to the Smack/URL fanbase. Since Norbes and the URL put so much effort into finding the best-of-the-best out of every PG event, he would be content with only bringing one European battler under the URL wing if there is only one standout performer amongst the group.
What are your thoughts on Smack/URL’s expansion to an international level? Do you think they can find success without having their company fall apart?”