- RT @urltv: Where y’all wanna see us at next? @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz @Jayblac1615 @Battle_Rap_News @RomeDMV @teldabarba @BattleRapSta…
- [ staff ] #SM7 is officially Sold Out. But you can still witness history by getting the PPV @… https://t.co/yLjSWzEoXi
- Battle Rap Is On Tour‼️ Meet Us In Vegas For The Biggest Event Of The Year.. SUMMER MADNESS 7 - Live On Pay Per Vie… https://t.co/JXzIR0Z3aL
- TY LAW VS FETTUCCINE 20 SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/H0AxgG1aJ4 SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUGUST 11TH LIVE… https://t.co/G4qyk0Z4RV
- JOHN JOHN DA DON VS RUM NITTY RELEASE TRAILER | URLTV https://t.co/OMY6BhnFcy SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON… https://t.co/TZ4ajxVqDf
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi ORDER YOUR LIVE PAY PER VIEW FOR SU… https://t.co/uk44tFUKc5
- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD RELEASE TRAILER| URLTV https://t.co/CXi802om6I SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON P… https://t.co/14lKbxOuRa
- Nothing like watching your favorite battles on a quality TV, s/o @superscientific, he’s official with his Tech Blog… https://t.co/JoBmNAV6AH
VLAD TV | Norbes: Smack/URL is Opening in Europe w/ London PG Class
“Following the conclusion of Smack/URL’s highly successful Summer Madness 4 event, the “World’s Most Respected MC Battle Arena” has big plans to expand their business to an international level. URL’s talent coordinator Norbes, spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about Smack/URL’s plans to open up a new branch out in Europe.
Norbes recently visited London, and recalled witnessing loads of talented MCs who would love to compete on a league that possesses more of a gritty street vibe, instead of cater to battle fans who like comedy raps more. This inspired Norbes to start an official PG class featuring battlers from all different parts of Europe, in hopes of introducing them to the Smack/URL fanbase. Since Norbes and the URL put so much effort into finding the best-of-the-best out of every PG event, he would be content with only bringing one European battler under the URL wing if there is only one standout performer amongst the group.
What are your thoughts on Smack/URL’s expansion to an international level? Do you think they can find success without having their company fall apart?”