- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
VLAD TV | Norbes: The World Stops When Smack/URL Drops a Battle
Norbes discussed the impact that Summer Madness 4 has had on the Battle Rap culture in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Norbes explained why the positive feedback that Smack/URL has already received for SM4 proves the belief that battles count much more on that league than any other in the world. He mentioned how Tsu Surf vs. Hitman Holla has already reached over a million views, and how Charlie Clips provided one of the most impactful rounds in the history of the sport. Norbes strongly believes that “the world stops” when Smack/URL releases a battle.
Do you think Smack/URL has as powerful an impact on the sport of Battle Rap as Norbes believes it does?