- https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/Gut0l9IWys
- #SM6 >> https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/haJx81hAnw
- If you would like to be an "OFFICIAL SPONSOR" for Summer Madness 6 & promote your music or brand, email [email protected] https://t.co/aliqcSoJKj
- !!OUT NOW!! @RalphyGabbana vs Profit https://t.co/UftEWR6aUS @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @threeletterman3 @just_Jimz… https://t.co/EBw4fEJsaf
- Summer Madness 6 is less than 30 days away, if u would like to promote your brand or music at battle raps Super Bow… https://t.co/81rd8WB7Ni
- RALPHY GABBANA X PROFIT SMACK/ URL https://t.co/UftEWQOzwi SUMMER MADNESS 6 (9-17-17) TICKETS SELLING FAST https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH BUY TODAY
- #SM6 @ThekidJ_c vs @RumNitty GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv @Yakman302promo… https://t.co/XSDPfoXQrn
- RT @Jayblac1615: I will gladly pay Aye Verb $100 for a 1 on 1 debate if he is ever in the area.
VLAD TV | Norbes: The World Stops When Smack/URL Drops a Battle
Norbes discussed the impact that Summer Madness 4 has had on the Battle Rap culture in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Norbes explained why the positive feedback that Smack/URL has already received for SM4 proves the belief that battles count much more on that league than any other in the world. He mentioned how Tsu Surf vs. Hitman Holla has already reached over a million views, and how Charlie Clips provided one of the most impactful rounds in the history of the sport. Norbes strongly believes that “the world stops” when Smack/URL releases a battle.
Do you think Smack/URL has as powerful an impact on the sport of Battle Rap as Norbes believes it does?