- @GLUEAZY is putting his name in the hat with @TheRealGoodz & @CHARLIECLIPS as battle raps funniest battlers! Check… https://t.co/HoU0pGR6Sn
- @Shotgunsuge103 Vs @GLUEAZY Is Heating Up‼️ Catch The Battle sin Person In Raleigh, NC Or Live On Pay Per View @… https://t.co/r2NWGiXnUi
- RT @dereznow: #BLSUPREME2 FULL CARD @urltv DNA vs O-RED CHARLIE CLIPS vs AVE SHOTGUN SUGE vs GLUEAZY CORTEZ vs RYDA JC vs GEECHI GOTTI MAT…
- @hollowdadon just release the tracksuit he wore against Arsonal, go to https://t.co/HFhauXXrp3 and… https://t.co/yOnvNpSOre
- RT @AvocadoIsGod: . @urltv dropped like 15 battles in march alone.... https://t.co/mYPWmrCCHz
- @AvocadoIsGod Talk to em’!!!
- #killerinstinct What the game is lacking. #URL4LIFE https://t.co/byNWs288y2
- #INTIATION #SURVIVORSERIESDMV2 #BORNLEGACYSUPREME2 @kgthepoet @onlymrwavy @ChefTrez__ @GLUEAZY @Shotgunsuge103… https://t.co/VqUIG8ysD4
VLAD TV | Norbes: The World Stops When Smack/URL Drops a Battle
Norbes discussed the impact that Summer Madness 4 has had on the Battle Rap culture in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Norbes explained why the positive feedback that Smack/URL has already received for SM4 proves the belief that battles count much more on that league than any other in the world. He mentioned how Tsu Surf vs. Hitman Holla has already reached over a million views, and how Charlie Clips provided one of the most impactful rounds in the history of the sport. Norbes strongly believes that “the world stops” when Smack/URL releases a battle.
Do you think Smack/URL has as powerful an impact on the sport of Battle Rap as Norbes believes it does?