- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
- Who y’all wanna see @Cortez battle next? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheReal_Calicoe @ryda @Sharkcity_Ave or someone else?
VLAD TV | Royce Da 5’9″ on Why He Considers Flint Water Crisis to Be “An Act of Terrorism”
Royce Da 5’9″ hails from Detroit, which is about an hour away from Flint, Michigan, a city comprised of primarily Black people who’ve been dealt a sickening blow due to the water crisis that’s affected them since April 2014. Upon hearing the news, Royce – along with other Detroit residents – considered it “an act of terrorism” and believed it could be a “ploy to try to push people out of the area.” “Some s**t like that happening to them, it’s happening to us…They are us,” he relayed to DJ Vlad. “Flint is 40 minutes away from where I live, but I mean, man, that’s next door. That’s like it happening to a neighbor. A family member.”
The Slaughterhouse lyricist also compared the contamination to Black deaths by police, telling Vlad “It’s the same as the cops killing the kids…It just showed that our lives don’t matter, at all.”