- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
VLAD TV | Russell Simmons Black Culture is Basis for American Pop Culture
Russell Simmons sat down with VladTV for an exclusive interview, where he shared his thoughts on Stacey Dash saying that we need to choose between segregation and integration. The famed business magnate completely disagreed with her statement, and he added that we need both integration of races, as well as race specific media in entertainment.
During the conversation Russell also addressed our interview with comedian TK Kirkland, who said that the Grammys are more respected that the BET Awards, because of the way people dress. Russell pointed out that a lot of artists are more interested in accomplishments, such as the Grammys, and he made his point by saying, “I’d rather see Jay Z on the cover of People than Ebony [magazine].”
Hit the above clip to hear more of what Russell had to say, including his thoughts on there being more black people in the infrastructure of Hollywood.