- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
VLAD TV | Scarface on Suicidal Thoughts: It’s Harder to Live Than to Die
http://www.vladtv.com – Scarface spoke to VladTV years ago about his suicidal past, and the Houston legend continued the conversation again, as he told us that he no longer has those thoughts. Scarface added that he can see how he was so dark years ago, but he added that it’s much harder to live than it is to die.
As the conversation continued the “No Problem” lyricist spoke about the lack of support he’s had from his family over the years when it comes to his music. Scarface revealed to us that his parents saw him perform for the first time in 2004, as he was twenty years into his career, and he added that his grandmother has never seen him perform.