- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
VLAD TV | Scarface on Suicidal Thoughts: It’s Harder to Live Than to Die
http://www.vladtv.com – Scarface spoke to VladTV years ago about his suicidal past, and the Houston legend continued the conversation again, as he told us that he no longer has those thoughts. Scarface added that he can see how he was so dark years ago, but he added that it’s much harder to live than it is to die.
As the conversation continued the “No Problem” lyricist spoke about the lack of support he’s had from his family over the years when it comes to his music. Scarface revealed to us that his parents saw him perform for the first time in 2004, as he was twenty years into his career, and he added that his grandmother has never seen him perform.