- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™️ https://t.co/6hvNrfj7Ca https://t.co/jcpsWMsYJv
- #SurvivorSeries @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM #DotMobb vs #Goonies @Ryda_Baby @IHATETREX @NUJERZEYTWORK… https://t.co/FQQO8aliVi
- #SurvivorSeries in Richmond VA Jan 20th @NUJERZEYTWORK x @onlymrwavy @JerryWess x @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby x… https://t.co/rOsvjdR3fZ
VLAD TV | Scarface on Suicidal Thoughts: It’s Harder to Live Than to Die
http://www.vladtv.com – Scarface spoke to VladTV years ago about his suicidal past, and the Houston legend continued the conversation again, as he told us that he no longer has those thoughts. Scarface added that he can see how he was so dark years ago, but he added that it’s much harder to live than it is to die.
As the conversation continued the “No Problem” lyricist spoke about the lack of support he’s had from his family over the years when it comes to his music. Scarface revealed to us that his parents saw him perform for the first time in 2004, as he was twenty years into his career, and he added that his grandmother has never seen him perform.