- If you emailed [email protected] for advanced tickets & didn't get a response, check your spam folder! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/5kqux9umiS
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 // The Hottest Matchups Of The Summer https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- #Staywoke ✊🏿
- #SUPREME™ PPV ON DECKKK https://t.co/vcrMjUleQ6
- Ok @Jai400block vs Dougy is out! Talk 2 us, how u calling it? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @hiphopisrealtv @threeletterman3 @deboqotr
- OUT NOW @Jai400block VS Dougy https://t.co/5YJp60PmI8 @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @Battle_Rap_News… https://t.co/SPOqNUC3bs
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 - The Hall MP 470 Driggs Ave Brooklyn, NY Doors @ 2PM https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @belikeike_: Ayo, (Surf's) BIG T, aka Supreme T VS (Daylyt's) MIKE P, aka RYU?? #SUPREME™ https://t.co/XaLDDzWYr5
VLAD TV | Scarface on Suicidal Thoughts: It’s Harder to Live Than to Die
http://www.vladtv.com – Scarface spoke to VladTV years ago about his suicidal past, and the Houston legend continued the conversation again, as he told us that he no longer has those thoughts. Scarface added that he can see how he was so dark years ago, but he added that it’s much harder to live than it is to die.
As the conversation continued the “No Problem” lyricist spoke about the lack of support he’s had from his family over the years when it comes to his music. Scarface revealed to us that his parents saw him perform for the first time in 2004, as he was twenty years into his career, and he added that his grandmother has never seen him perform.