- SHYST VADER "DARK LIGHT INTRO " (MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/pVmSVOW3gN via @YouTube
- NU JERZY TWORK VS GLUEAZY TRAILER (1-28-17) https://t.co/9g7hHEhEg3 SEE THE BATTLE THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1322 AVE ATLANTIC AVE DOORS 1PM $60
- SMACK/URL'S NOME 7 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! SAT APRIL 8TH IRVING PLAZA NYC https://t.co/W4ET7CtYgf
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 (1-28-17) https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 via @YouTube
- PREZ MAFIA VS MONEY BAGZ TRAILER https://t.co/mYwuiF3yoC SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE BROOKLYN , NY DOORS 1PM
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
VLAD TV | Scott Storch Details Dropping Out in 9th Grade & Linking Up With The Roots
Famed music producer Scott Storch opened up to VladTV about his path to success in music, which included him writing songs at 11 years old and teaching himself how to play piano. Storch explained that he got his first big break when he dropped out of school in ninth grade to be the keyboardist for “The Square Roots,” which later turned into The Roots. After admitting that it felt good to have produced a gold album when he was only 18, Scott said that he left the group in search to be a full-time producer and to escape being known as “the white keyboardist for The Roots.”
Moving on, Scott spoke about how The Roots’ “You Got Me” first came together, including Geffen Records’ last-minute decision to replace Jill Scott with Erykah Badu. When asked which version was better, Scott told us that he likes both Jill and Erykah’s version.
To hear more from our interview with Scott, including how Eve introduced him to Dr. Dre, hit the above clip.