- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 via @YouTube
- BIG S/O TO @2dopeboyz: @Rain910 - "Smiling Faces" (Video) https://t.co/pnkFjvEpxn LOG ON TO https://t.co/8gFsioHaqK
- Rain910 – Smiling Faces https://t.co/Li2blIZCTE S/O TO @OnSMASH SUPPORT & LOGIN TODAY TO https://t.co/hp2C0a6TMy
- RT @2DopeBoyz: With #TilDeathDueUsPart on the way, @Rain910 delivers the real on "Smiling Faces" » https://t.co/e2wWT55W7Y https://t.co/bJc…
VLAD TV | Scott Storch Details Dropping Out in 9th Grade & Linking Up With The Roots
Famed music producer Scott Storch opened up to VladTV about his path to success in music, which included him writing songs at 11 years old and teaching himself how to play piano. Storch explained that he got his first big break when he dropped out of school in ninth grade to be the keyboardist for “The Square Roots,” which later turned into The Roots. After admitting that it felt good to have produced a gold album when he was only 18, Scott said that he left the group in search to be a full-time producer and to escape being known as “the white keyboardist for The Roots.”
Moving on, Scott spoke about how The Roots’ “You Got Me” first came together, including Geffen Records’ last-minute decision to replace Jill Scott with Erykah Badu. When asked which version was better, Scott told us that he likes both Jill and Erykah’s version.
To hear more from our interview with Scott, including how Eve introduced him to Dr. Dre, hit the above clip.