- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 via @YouTube
- BIG S/O TO @2dopeboyz: @Rain910 - "Smiling Faces" (Video) https://t.co/pnkFjvEpxn LOG ON TO https://t.co/8gFsioHaqK
VLAD TV | Star: There’s No One Who is Unbeatable in Battle Rap
Star stopped by VladTV for an exclusive sit down where he discussed the important role Drake plays in the battle rap culture and his anticipation of possibly seeing him face off against Murda Mook.
The clip starts off with the hater being asked about Drizzy’s attendance at NOME 5 and announcing that Mook must be victorious against Newark’s own Tsu Surf in order to set up a match between the two of them. Star’s response was that the Canadian emcee’s participation in the culture, as well as, the financing he provides to the sport gives him the entitlement to speak and regulate on certain issues.
When asked if Murda Mook can beat surf, Star responded by saying that no one is unbeatable in the ring, referring to the recent showdown between Hollow Da Don and Charlie Clips to back up his claim. He then went on to state that the victor in a battle depends on who is more prepared at the time.
The clip closes out with Star stating that although he has no prediction of who would take the W in a match between Mook and Drake, he is very interested in witnessing the outcome.