- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
- Check out this article: Rain910 – “Red Bandana, Blue Bandana” (Video) - https://t.co/NicaWaSzLB
VLAD TV | Swave Sevah: Personal Issues Affected My Battle With Aye Verb
Swave Sevah reflected on his Go-Rilla Warfare battle vs. Aye Verb in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Despite the fact that Swave had been calling out Verb for ducking him for a very long time, Swave believes that he made the wrong decision by taking the battle at that time. According to him, there were very serious family-related issues that occurred soon before the battle that stripped away his focus on trying to seriously prepare for Verb. Swave thinks that these issues greatly affected his performance and the overall amount of attention he put into the battle; however, he does acknowledge that he lost.
If he could do it all over again, Swave would’ve rescheduled and battled Verb at a later date.