- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™ #JerryWess™ #Teewhy™ https://t.co/SDDVp6CW3N
- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
VLAD TV | Swave Sevah: Personal Issues Affected My Battle With Aye Verb
Swave Sevah reflected on his Go-Rilla Warfare battle vs. Aye Verb in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Despite the fact that Swave had been calling out Verb for ducking him for a very long time, Swave believes that he made the wrong decision by taking the battle at that time. According to him, there were very serious family-related issues that occurred soon before the battle that stripped away his focus on trying to seriously prepare for Verb. Swave thinks that these issues greatly affected his performance and the overall amount of attention he put into the battle; however, he does acknowledge that he lost.
If he could do it all over again, Swave would’ve rescheduled and battled Verb at a later date.