- Who should be nominated for most improved? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/vKtzSyZoH1
- New "ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" poll, who y'all got? @Iam_AWard @NUJERZEYTWORK @Loso_CHE @GeechiGotti @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly
- What are some 2017 Battle of The Year nominees so far! "GREAT BACK & FORTHS, NOT ONE SIDED"? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/LsOl2GbCqh
- Geechi Gotti Recaps His Battle vs Glueazy & More! https://t.co/v4mNNAtIbe
- Talk to us, battle rapper of the year nominees so far? @DNA_GTFOH @JohnJohnDaDon @BIGTQMB @MRDIZASTER @patstay… https://t.co/SUPQ4nwKlH
- RT @TOPBIZZY: I'm so excited for this battle #SM6
- Fundraiser by Hoffa Luyah : MATH HOFFA BACK 2 SCHOOL GIVE AWAY @MATHHOFFA https://t.co/ZiP5tSPnLX
VLAD TV | Swave Sevah: Personal Issues Affected My Battle With Aye Verb
Swave Sevah reflected on his Go-Rilla Warfare battle vs. Aye Verb in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Despite the fact that Swave had been calling out Verb for ducking him for a very long time, Swave believes that he made the wrong decision by taking the battle at that time. According to him, there were very serious family-related issues that occurred soon before the battle that stripped away his focus on trying to seriously prepare for Verb. Swave thinks that these issues greatly affected his performance and the overall amount of attention he put into the battle; however, he does acknowledge that he lost.
If he could do it all over again, Swave would’ve rescheduled and battled Verb at a later date.