- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
VLAD TV | Swave Sevah: Personal Issues Affected My Battle With Aye Verb
Swave Sevah reflected on his Go-Rilla Warfare battle vs. Aye Verb in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV.
Despite the fact that Swave had been calling out Verb for ducking him for a very long time, Swave believes that he made the wrong decision by taking the battle at that time. According to him, there were very serious family-related issues that occurred soon before the battle that stripped away his focus on trying to seriously prepare for Verb. Swave thinks that these issues greatly affected his performance and the overall amount of attention he put into the battle; however, he does acknowledge that he lost.
If he could do it all over again, Swave would’ve rescheduled and battled Verb at a later date.