- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
VLAD TV | Tsu Surf: I’m the Biggest Reacher in Battle Rap
“In this clip from his exclusive sit down with VladTV, Tsu Surf let it be known to fans as well as battlers alike that he is indeed the biggest “reacher” in battle rap.
After stating that he is the king of reaching, Surf goes on to explain that there are two types of reachers in battling, those who just sound idiotic and those with unorthodox intent, who set up their bars to come off a certain way.
Tsu Surf was then asked if he believes former ‘106 & Park’ freestyle champion, Posta Boy would have a successful return if he ever stepped back into the ring. The Rollin’ 60’s gang member responded by breaking down the reasons why battlers from previous eras have not been able to achieve the same type of success in today’s battle world.
Surf believes battle rap is at an all time high in terms of creativity and complex writing, which makes it very difficult for industry artists, as well as, emcees who participated in battles back in the day to adapt.
Do you agree with Tsu Surf’s opinion?”