- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™ #JerryWess™ #Teewhy™ https://t.co/SDDVp6CW3N
- RT @TheWarReport_: CALICO FIRES AT TECH 9 AND VADA FLY: https://t.co/Hmu9qf81jG via @YouTube
- JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FO… https://t.co/07ibYn1NFb
- RT @ThisIsTwiZz: NONE OF THESE NEW CATS PROMOTE THEMSELVES AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY LIVE IN THE PGS
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™...This image is so powerful to me... 1ST / 2ND Generation VETs #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/V5VLd0ibvJ
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Tay Roc is a Battle Rap God & this solidifies it... remember he's battling DIZASTER in LA when people been saying he's n…
- #youcantcopyrespect™ https://t.co/pGxTdRme2o
- RT @hardeepsbhatti: #Traffic3 is about to be @urltv best event in YEARS!!! 1st half delivered!!!!
VLAD TV | Young Buck Recalls Resorting to Robbery During Street Struggles
Young Buck was featured in the gripping Hip Hop documentary Number One with a Bullet, where he opened up about his dark past struggling to survive in the streets.
In this clip, Buck recalled resorting to robbing people as a last resort when his money was gone and he was struggling to keep himself afloat. Given that he comes from the gritty street life, he explained that he respects all aspects of it, even the man who shot him, because he understands how life in those circumstances operates. After finding solace in music, Buck opened up about how he became hooked on staying in the music studio. However, monetary issues would prevent him from being able to work on his music as long as he wanted, and thus he would have to resort back to street activities.
Number One with a Bullet is available now, https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/id9…