- Talk to us, battle rapper of the year nominees so far? @DNA_GTFOH @JohnJohnDaDon @BIGTQMB @MRDIZASTER @patstay… https://t.co/SUPQ4nwKlH
- RT @TOPBIZZY: I'm so excited for this battle #SM6
- Fundraiser by Hoffa Luyah : MATH HOFFA BACK 2 SCHOOL GIVE AWAY @MATHHOFFA https://t.co/ZiP5tSPnLX
- Who do u guys have for battle rapper of the year so far? PS not your favorite battler, but based off performances?… https://t.co/IJjy1bDYFi
- Give us your 5 Roc
- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
VLADTV | BORN (NUBORN) “I THINK I’VE ALWAYS BEEN UNDERRATED”
Born, formerly known as NuBorn, spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about his status within the Battle Rap culture in this clip. Born began by reflecting on his first battle being against a White male, and how he got lyrically beaten due to his inexperience. He then addressed the negative views that some fans have regarding his skills, and explained why he thinks he’s greatly improved since his past lacking performances and also why he believes he has always been underrated.
He concluded by explaining how it feels to suffer through a choke scenario in a battle, and why he feels as though he choked in previous battles.
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG INDUSTRY101 DEVENCHI