- #SurvivorSeries in Richmond VA Jan 20th @NUJERZEYTWORK x @onlymrwavy @JerryWess x @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby x… https://t.co/rOsvjdR3fZ
- @CheechSavage @GLUEAZY https://t.co/E9WlWbqEXx
- RT @TheWarReport_: SUGE SAYS MOOK IS RUNNING FROM SURF! (Paraphrasing): https://t.co/TqarzAwxaU via @YouTube
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: The Best Feeling Is Being Able To Watch Battles Without having 1.... Just Enjoy It & Be A Fan
- Opinions? https://t.co/KPa7s0MTp1
- RT @Therealtech9: When do y'all want @Therealtech9 vs @GeechiGotti to HAPPEN? @urltv
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: DO YALL WANNA SEE ME ON SMACK VOL 2 @urltv
- S/O To @Massappeal On This Article On The @URLTV Movement!!! https://t.co/fGmQGOE539
VLADTV | Chris Webby: I’m Not Mean Enough To Be a Battle Rapper
http://www.vladtv.com – In an exclusive interview with VladTV, Chris Webby speaks on celebrities invading the battle rap world, how the movie “8 Mile” exposed the art to the masses, and why he’s impressed with the genre’s progression.
The rapper explains how it’s tricky to see himself battling because he’s not the best at memorizing lines. He also says that in a two minute rap, the tension would kill him. Aside from the stress he would get while he battled, Webby says he knew the battle rap world would be no good for him. The 26-year-old says he was able to focus on his rap career after he lost twice in a freestyle battle. He also salutes rappers like Loaded Lux for furthering their careers in the genre.
Lastly, he states that he likes to rap over a beat instead of rapping a cappella, and also admits that his positive demeanor wouldn’t fit in the battle rap world.