- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 DOUBLE IMPACT 2 TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- !!!OUT NOW!!! The most talked about PG battles this year @JoeSonatoreJr vs @HolmzieDaGod https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug… https://t.co/sjKaWPusuj
- DON'T MISS HISTORY!!! BE APART OF IT!!! GET YOUR DOUBLE IMPACT 2 TICKETS NOWWW!!! THEY ARE MOVING FASSST!!! https://t.co/t83pfu9K8Q
VLADTV | Daylyt: I’m Grabbing a Gun If My Son Tells Me He’s Transgender
http://www.vladtv.com – Like any other day, the world has been buzzing about the Kardashian-Jenner clan, but in recent days it’s been more about the coming out of Caitlyn Jenner — formerly known as Bruce.
During this exclusive, Vlad explains to battle rapper Daylyt the steps Caitlyn has taken thus far to become a woman, a concept Daylyt couldn’t fully grasp. “So…Hold on cuz,” Daylyt began, scratching his head while trying to process the information he had just received. “So you mean to tell me, cuz wanna be a girl but he don’t wanna be gay? So like, he wanna look like a girl but stay with girls?…So he wanna be a lesbian?” he asked, looking more perplexed than ever before. “That’s like me saying ‘I wanna be a Blood’ with all this on,” Daylyt says as he points to his blue bandannas. “But I’m still Crippin’ though…Naw cuz, you can’t do that. You gotta be a boy or a girl.”
When it comes to his own sexuality – more specifically his bizarre comments on male celebrities and the pink dress he wore in the “Choppa & Pink Skirts” music video – Daylyt says despite his outbursts, he would not consider himself to be homosexual. He claims he edited the dress onto himself using the skills he learned in school, and says “when we get under the drank and the pills and all that, we say all type of stuff we don’t really mean.” Regardless, he still stands by what he said about fornicating with Diddy if the opportunity was to ever arise.
Press play to hear what he’d do if his son ever told him he wanted to be a girl and what his actions would be if he were to ever come across a transsexual male in this hilarious clip.