- RT @Shotgunsuge103: More of tell him about mine https://t.co/BKgSC6Cguk
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: PASS SUMS UP HIS BATTLE VS YOUNG KANNON INITIATION VOL. 1: https://t.co/DVsVvg9oYH via @YouTube
- RT @Jayblac1615: SM7 Champion is 3 parts. Each being over 20 minutes and some close to 30 minutes
- RT @Fettuccine20: This nigga DNA made so much off battle rap he copped a fuckin yacht 🤦🏾♂️ @NUJERZEYTWORK you lost already bro https://t.…
- @Realreeddollaz Says He Will Body @ihaterex112 Do You Agree? Live On Pay Per View @ https://t.co/ySb3iMyhIk URL’S… https://t.co/vBdVt4b3ul
- Who should @JerryWess battle next? @GLUEAZY @onlymrwavy @JoeSonatoreJr @CakeLyfe_CHESS
- RT @urltv: Who should @JoeSonatoreJr battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @Ryda_Baby @LowLifeThugJakk @GLUEAZY
- RT @urltv: Who should @LowLifeThugJakk battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @ChefTrez__ @Loso_CHE
VLADTV | Daylyt on Cassidy: “Just Shut Up & Be a Rapper”
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt spoke freely about Cassidy’s dismissal of $40,000 to Battle Rap, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Daylyt related to the daily struggles of the less-fortunate, and how people struggle to make $40,000 in a year so Cassidy shouldn’t say comments like that because it offends people from the streets. He stated at Cassidy directly that unless he is willing to step back in the ring, he should “just shut up and be a rapper,” and not talk about battling anymore.
Daylyt concluded by speaking on the growth of Battle Rap following Joe Budden stepping into the ring, and how certain industry artists who talked down on it are going to need it in the future.
LMAO, I thought this was funny…