- TALK TO US! August 5th @GeechiGotti vs @GLUEAZY, who wins & why? @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV @LABATTLEGROUNDZ @BODY_BAG_BL
- It's going down August 5th, 2 of the hottest new faces, @GeechiGotti vs @GLUEAZY this will be a movie! @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/x1hDguMdjh
- Who y'all got tho? https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0
- Talk about it. Click the link: https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/bE0gXm2pKf
- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
VLADTV | Daylyt on Cassidy: “Just Shut Up & Be a Rapper”
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt spoke freely about Cassidy’s dismissal of $40,000 to Battle Rap, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Daylyt related to the daily struggles of the less-fortunate, and how people struggle to make $40,000 in a year so Cassidy shouldn’t say comments like that because it offends people from the streets. He stated at Cassidy directly that unless he is willing to step back in the ring, he should “just shut up and be a rapper,” and not talk about battling anymore.
Daylyt concluded by speaking on the growth of Battle Rap following Joe Budden stepping into the ring, and how certain industry artists who talked down on it are going to need it in the future.
LMAO, I thought this was funny…