- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™️ https://t.co/6hvNrfj7Ca https://t.co/jcpsWMsYJv
- #SurvivorSeries @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM #DotMobb vs #Goonies @Ryda_Baby @IHATETREX @NUJERZEYTWORK… https://t.co/FQQO8aliVi
- #SurvivorSeries in Richmond VA Jan 20th @NUJERZEYTWORK x @onlymrwavy @JerryWess x @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby x… https://t.co/rOsvjdR3fZ
VLADTV | Daylyt on Cassidy: “Just Shut Up & Be a Rapper”
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt spoke freely about Cassidy’s dismissal of $40,000 to Battle Rap, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Daylyt related to the daily struggles of the less-fortunate, and how people struggle to make $40,000 in a year so Cassidy shouldn’t say comments like that because it offends people from the streets. He stated at Cassidy directly that unless he is willing to step back in the ring, he should “just shut up and be a rapper,” and not talk about battling anymore.
Daylyt concluded by speaking on the growth of Battle Rap following Joe Budden stepping into the ring, and how certain industry artists who talked down on it are going to need it in the future.
LMAO, I thought this was funny…