- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
- Who y’all wanna see @Cortez battle next? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheReal_Calicoe @ryda @Sharkcity_Ave or someone else?
VLADTV | Daylyt on Cassidy: “Just Shut Up & Be a Rapper”
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt spoke freely about Cassidy’s dismissal of $40,000 to Battle Rap, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Daylyt related to the daily struggles of the less-fortunate, and how people struggle to make $40,000 in a year so Cassidy shouldn’t say comments like that because it offends people from the streets. He stated at Cassidy directly that unless he is willing to step back in the ring, he should “just shut up and be a rapper,” and not talk about battling anymore.
Daylyt concluded by speaking on the growth of Battle Rap following Joe Budden stepping into the ring, and how certain industry artists who talked down on it are going to need it in the future.
LMAO, I thought this was funny…