- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Heard J Cole “ 1985 “ & This Happened 🤦🏾♂️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RT https://t.co/RoPDenkxqv
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Cassidy - Gun Barz (Official Video) ft. TayRoc https://t.co/c339kfm2mo via @YouTube 300K!
- COMPARE STATS SUGE VS GLUE #BLS2 - 05.12.18 PPV: https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI BE HERE LIVE (in… https://t.co/XojzeVeuUm
- RT @RapBattleCast: If I could I would make a tv show starring @JakkBoyMaine and @GLUEAZY called Jakk and Glue Are Here to Shit On You. Basi…
- RT @TheRealGoodz: Just watched Champion.. about Me and Roc.. DOPE!.. But hey I always lose on the polls... #Underdog But l get BUSY in e…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I never asked for it either so u jus out here saying shit for nothin! Nigga u wanted it! https://t.co/pgsehoiWbg
- RT @TheRealGoodz: And Let's Be Clear... I NEVERED Asked for this Battle.. @urltv Brung it to me..
- Which of these opponents would make the best battle for Qleen Paper, Young X or Moon? @hiphopisrealtv @deboqotr… https://t.co/L1tyVl4dLM
VLADTV | Daylyt Reacts to ‘Lifeline’: I’ll Charge Safaree $5 Mil For Verse
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt’s back for another sit down with VladTV, and this time around he’s giving us his take on Safaree’s diss aimed at Meek Mill, the track he dropped last week entitled “Lifeline.”
As he counts his stack of 20’s, the “Uncharged Up” battle rapper questions Safaree’s role in life while being “blew to sleep” as he listened to the song, and was quite surprised to find out the Brooklyn native has been spitting for well over a decade. “Just let it go, Safaree,” he says, adding that “hip-hop has changed a lot.”
He later retracts his statement, inviting Safaree to collaborate with him on a track, as long as he can pay his multi-million dollar feature fee. Find out how much he charges these days and how much he’ll shave off the price exclusively for Safaree in yet another troll-filled exclusive.