- RT @urltv: #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @ANGRYFAN007 @…
- RT @thaculture_: #Barz™ @isthismike_p #thaCulture™ @urltv @TheWarReport_ @rapgrid @Battle_Rap_News @battlerapdotcom @battlefixdotcom @RapBa…
- #Traffic going down November, @GeechiGotti vs @Sharkcity_Ave who y’all got? @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/bgNKoQQ0VD
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/YZdefrFeQr
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/dzzEIoYTi2
- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
VLADTV | Daylyt Reacts to ‘Lifeline’: I’ll Charge Safaree $5 Mil For Verse
http://www.vladtv.com – Daylyt’s back for another sit down with VladTV, and this time around he’s giving us his take on Safaree’s diss aimed at Meek Mill, the track he dropped last week entitled “Lifeline.”
As he counts his stack of 20’s, the “Uncharged Up” battle rapper questions Safaree’s role in life while being “blew to sleep” as he listened to the song, and was quite surprised to find out the Brooklyn native has been spitting for well over a decade. “Just let it go, Safaree,” he says, adding that “hip-hop has changed a lot.”
He later retracts his statement, inviting Safaree to collaborate with him on a track, as long as he can pay his multi-million dollar feature fee. Find out how much he charges these days and how much he’ll shave off the price exclusively for Safaree in yet another troll-filled exclusive.