- SHYST VADER "DARK LIGHT INTRO " (MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/pVmSVOW3gN via @YouTube
- NU JERZY TWORK VS GLUEAZY TRAILER (1-28-17) https://t.co/9g7hHEhEg3 SEE THE BATTLE THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1322 AVE ATLANTIC AVE DOORS 1PM $60
- SMACK/URL'S NOME 7 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! SAT APRIL 8TH IRVING PLAZA NYC https://t.co/W4ET7CtYgf
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 (1-28-17) https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 via @YouTube
- PREZ MAFIA VS MONEY BAGZ TRAILER https://t.co/mYwuiF3yoC SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE BROOKLYN , NY DOORS 1PM
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
VLADTV | De La Soul Reflects On Their Dope Collabs with Top Brand Nike
http://www.vladtv.com – Known for adding significant contributions to jazz and alternative rap genres of music, the legendary group De La Soul was able to sit down with us to discuss what they look for when it comes to go-to kicks and their relationship with Nike.
Being one of the few music artists/groups to collaborate with Nike, De La Soul provides us with details on their relationship with the brand and how they feel about the work looking back on it. Also mentioning some of their favorite brands from back in the day.