- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
- @devin_was_here Drop suggestions
- @jamesfarro1 Drop suggestions
- We keep hearing the people want ROOKIES VS VETS back. This true?
- RT @urltv: RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @thaculture_: Who you got? @RumNitty x @ChefTrez__ on @urltv? https://t.co/uYrEsxx06y https://t.co/YeReHi8Ulq https://t.co/hCmKFlEFOL
VLADTV | De La Soul Reflects On Their Dope Collabs with Top Brand Nike
http://www.vladtv.com – Known for adding significant contributions to jazz and alternative rap genres of music, the legendary group De La Soul was able to sit down with us to discuss what they look for when it comes to go-to kicks and their relationship with Nike.
Being one of the few music artists/groups to collaborate with Nike, De La Soul provides us with details on their relationship with the brand and how they feel about the work looking back on it. Also mentioning some of their favorite brands from back in the day.