- RT @Jayblac1615: Battle of the Year Round of the Year Bar of the Year Champion of the Year https://t.co/suNx8eh20L
- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
VLADTV | De La Soul Reflects On Their Dope Collabs with Top Brand Nike
http://www.vladtv.com – Known for adding significant contributions to jazz and alternative rap genres of music, the legendary group De La Soul was able to sit down with us to discuss what they look for when it comes to go-to kicks and their relationship with Nike.
Being one of the few music artists/groups to collaborate with Nike, De La Soul provides us with details on their relationship with the brand and how they feel about the work looking back on it. Also mentioning some of their favorite brands from back in the day.