- BIG T FEAT. X DOT"Russia" (Official Video) https://t.co/GI67GfbcoD
- You can tell it’s a good back & forth when the 3-0 optioned is barely touched.
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/YZH9nqCp5a TELL US WHO WON? #TRAFFIC3 AVE @Sharkcity_Ave VS GEECHI GOTTI… https://t.co/9QoNINDMHg
- @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM who y’all got? #Goonies vs #Dotmobb
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: I think niggas forgot my nigga @Steamsley was crazy with the pen
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: I've battled @TyListenAnWatch , @RumNitty and @DABEST_BMAGIC . The only respected goat puncher left is @ConceitedNYC
- SNAKE EYEZ VS MACK MEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE WATCH THIS NOW‼️ https://t.co/sifwd4ra5E
- RT @TheWarReport_: Is battle rap management needed to help some elevate their careers and decision making?
VLADTV | De La Soul Speak On Unreleased Solo Projects
http://www.vladtv.com – Legendary Hip Hop act De La Soul are aware of the trials and tribulations of being a collective.
The long lasting group talks to VladTV exclusively about what they’ve endured, unreleased solo projects and why fans should be okay with their favorite groups pursuing solo albums.
As one of the few long lasting groups in Hip Hop history, the trio explains how elements like money, fame and sometimes women could deter some groups from sticking together. Since they’re such close friends, they believe it’s been easier for them since they weren’t brought together by a label, but their own vibes. Trugoy the Dove says they’ve experimented with solo work and only play the tracks to each other.
Maseo says they never thought about breaking up De La Soul, but pondered on ending the group all together. He also says those moments are fairly brief because another project or tour comes along that reminds them why they should stay together.
Collectively, the group believes that break ups aren’t the end of the world. While fans may view it as such, the guys say great projects have resulted from breakups. Some examples the guys list vary from Wu-Tang’s members solo projects to Q-tip’s post-Tribe Called Quest single, “Vibrant Thing.”