- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
VLADTV | Dead Prez Addresses the Rumor That They Ghostwrote For Nas
http://www.vladtv.com – During the Out4Fame Festival VladTV got a chance to get up with hip-hop duo Dead Prez. M-1 and Stic gave us the 411 on everything from M-1’s upcoming “transformative” reality show to the rumors that they used to ghostwrite for Nas, to which they quickly denied. “C’mon man that’s Nas. That’s like saying I did all [of] Bruce Lee’s stunts,” said jokester Stic.
The two emcees were homeless and spent half of their days on the trains in Brookyln before they met up with Brand Nubian’s Lord Jamar. Years later Dead Prez began touring with The Roots when they ended up meeting their good friend, comedian Dave Chappelle. According to M-1 they met Dave backstage where he spoke of a pilot he made for television. Fast forward a couple of months later and their “Hip-Hop” track appeared on the opening credits of Dave’s show, who M-1 says has “been really supportive” since the beginning.
Stic also talked about his three-week-old bundle of joy, who up until June 21 will be called “baby boy.” “In our tradition we wait, so on the Summer Solstice, on June 21st, bong, that’s when he’ll get his name,” states Stic.