- RT @urltv: TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @XciledMedia: Whose Status is Higher??
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: 🙏🏾 for TONE MONTANA
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
VLADTV | Dead Prez Addresses the Rumor That They Ghostwrote For Nas
http://www.vladtv.com – During the Out4Fame Festival VladTV got a chance to get up with hip-hop duo Dead Prez. M-1 and Stic gave us the 411 on everything from M-1’s upcoming “transformative” reality show to the rumors that they used to ghostwrite for Nas, to which they quickly denied. “C’mon man that’s Nas. That’s like saying I did all [of] Bruce Lee’s stunts,” said jokester Stic.
The two emcees were homeless and spent half of their days on the trains in Brookyln before they met up with Brand Nubian’s Lord Jamar. Years later Dead Prez began touring with The Roots when they ended up meeting their good friend, comedian Dave Chappelle. According to M-1 they met Dave backstage where he spoke of a pilot he made for television. Fast forward a couple of months later and their “Hip-Hop” track appeared on the opening credits of Dave’s show, who M-1 says has “been really supportive” since the beginning.
Stic also talked about his three-week-old bundle of joy, who up until June 21 will be called “baby boy.” “In our tradition we wait, so on the Summer Solstice, on June 21st, bong, that’s when he’ll get his name,” states Stic.