- RT @Vada_Fly: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN last 4 battles PASS 30 ARS 30 WILL 2-1 u can argue 30 St Louis 30 12-0 or 11-1 rounds. Numbas dont lie. 🤷🏾♂️💯
- RT @RomeDMV: When you don't lose a round for 4 straight battles I won't bet against that @BRIZZRAWSTEEN 2-1 over @TheReal_Calicoe 💯🔥 #Class…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Tay Roc vs Hollow Brizz vs Calicoe SM6 gone be a CRAZY ONE! #DarksideOfTheCave🦇 #CaveForever🦇
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: BREAKING: Calicoe Returns To @URLTV vs Brizz Rawsteen At "Summer Madness 6" - https://t.co/VmIVVkoUHz https://t.co/er4…
- SUMMER MADNESS ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 & 2 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH GET YOU TICKETS NOW!! @ https://t.co/1msgBbk139 https://t.co/LdXy5rJDCw
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: OMG CAL VS BRIZZ?????
- RT @rubberbandclan2: @urltv cal vs. brizz!!!! what!!!! PLEASE take my money!!! I can't miss this 1 #URL over everthing!!!#Summer Maddness!!!
- #SM6 @TheReal_Calicoe vs @BRIZZRAWSTEEN, talk to us? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Geraldini93 @Vada_Fly @teldabarba @hiphopisrealtv @deboqotr
VLADTV | Dumbfoundead: Big T & Rone Was Best Battle Of 2015 So Far
http://www.vladtv.com – In an exclusive interview with VladTV, Dumbfoundead speaks on his issue with mainstream artists crossing over into the battle rap world, his favorite events of the year and why he was surprised Drake knew who he was.
The Los Angeles native briefly touches on his hesitation with mainstream artists trying their hand at battle rap. The rapper says it’s difficult for artists who have to constantly edit themselves to kick a fluid, captivating rhyme the audience will connect with. He also says mainstream acts could be far removed from their roots, making it another hurdle when it comes to subjects and connecting with the crowd.
For his favorite event of the year, Dumbfoundead gives the title to the February Blackout 5 event. The rapper says the event was memorable because of the unity and respect the battle rappers had for one another.
He also enjoyed Big T and Rone’s battle at the event, making it one of his favorite battles of the year so far. He also says it rappers from the Smack and KOTD’s events got along well, dismissing stigmas in the industry.