- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
VLADTV | Immortal Technique Addresses Growing Feminine Trend in Hip Hop
http://www.vladtv.com – Speaking exclusively to VladTV, rapper and social activist Immortal Technique speaks intensely about the growing trend of rappers and artists diving into avant-garde or women’s styles of clothing.
The rapper says he isn’t worried about how the next man dresses and calls the idea of men rocking women’s clothing just a weird trend. Likening it to other trends in Hip Hop like the reverse baggy pants look of the ’90s, Tech says some people like to be a part of trends instead of defining them.
He also spits the hostile gospel over the theory that the media is trying to lower the intimidation factor of men of color by feminizing them. Tech says anyone, no matter what they’re wearing, should measure up to the true meaning of a man.
By listing men in business suits, tight jeans and more, the rapper says the makings of a man begin from the soul.