- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
VLADTV | Immortal Technique Addresses Growing Feminine Trend in Hip Hop
http://www.vladtv.com – Speaking exclusively to VladTV, rapper and social activist Immortal Technique speaks intensely about the growing trend of rappers and artists diving into avant-garde or women’s styles of clothing.
The rapper says he isn’t worried about how the next man dresses and calls the idea of men rocking women’s clothing just a weird trend. Likening it to other trends in Hip Hop like the reverse baggy pants look of the ’90s, Tech says some people like to be a part of trends instead of defining them.
He also spits the hostile gospel over the theory that the media is trying to lower the intimidation factor of men of color by feminizing them. Tech says anyone, no matter what they’re wearing, should measure up to the true meaning of a man.
By listing men in business suits, tight jeans and more, the rapper says the makings of a man begin from the soul.