- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/QkKb5HD7OR
- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/6V2BgNwr6s
- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/XYHa4hQaLU
- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/9DoFpN8UjK
- #SSDMV SPONSOR https://t.co/I0tiekdiId
- https://t.co/OEzrDGgSvm https://t.co/aUvzuRljfG
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV REBEL @410Rebel VS JMORR (who has his social?) Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/zBuRUh9BCG
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/NxJzMsN20G
VLADTV | Immortal Technique Addresses Growing Feminine Trend in Hip Hop
http://www.vladtv.com – Speaking exclusively to VladTV, rapper and social activist Immortal Technique speaks intensely about the growing trend of rappers and artists diving into avant-garde or women’s styles of clothing.
The rapper says he isn’t worried about how the next man dresses and calls the idea of men rocking women’s clothing just a weird trend. Likening it to other trends in Hip Hop like the reverse baggy pants look of the ’90s, Tech says some people like to be a part of trends instead of defining them.
He also spits the hostile gospel over the theory that the media is trying to lower the intimidation factor of men of color by feminizing them. Tech says anyone, no matter what they’re wearing, should measure up to the true meaning of a man.
By listing men in business suits, tight jeans and more, the rapper says the makings of a man begin from the soul.