- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
VLADTV | Immortal Technique Addresses Growing Feminine Trend in Hip Hop
http://www.vladtv.com – Speaking exclusively to VladTV, rapper and social activist Immortal Technique speaks intensely about the growing trend of rappers and artists diving into avant-garde or women’s styles of clothing.
The rapper says he isn’t worried about how the next man dresses and calls the idea of men rocking women’s clothing just a weird trend. Likening it to other trends in Hip Hop like the reverse baggy pants look of the ’90s, Tech says some people like to be a part of trends instead of defining them.
He also spits the hostile gospel over the theory that the media is trying to lower the intimidation factor of men of color by feminizing them. Tech says anyone, no matter what they’re wearing, should measure up to the true meaning of a man.
By listing men in business suits, tight jeans and more, the rapper says the makings of a man begin from the soul.