- COMPARE STATS SUGE VS GLUE #BLS2 - 05.12.18 PPV: https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI BE HERE LIVE (in… https://t.co/XojzeVeuUm
- RT @RapBattleCast: If I could I would make a tv show starring @JakkBoyMaine and @GLUEAZY called Jakk and Glue Are Here to Shit On You. Basi…
- RT @TheRealGoodz: Just watched Champion.. about Me and Roc.. DOPE!.. But hey I always lose on the polls... #Underdog But l get BUSY in e…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I never asked for it either so u jus out here saying shit for nothin! Nigga u wanted it! https://t.co/pgsehoiWbg
- RT @TheRealGoodz: And Let's Be Clear... I NEVERED Asked for this Battle.. @urltv Brung it to me..
- Which of these opponents would make the best battle for Qleen Paper, Young X or Moon? @hiphopisrealtv @deboqotr… https://t.co/L1tyVl4dLM
- @Sharkcity_Ave your presence is requested at the URL Cypher June 1st #SurvivorSeriesDMV-Encore weekend https://t.co/eWQnf4GRAr
- @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs @MrGrindSeason @SaRaKaNa WE NEED THE QOTR LADIES AT THE @urltv #CYPHER June1st… https://t.co/wKaDeUo2oE
VLADTV | Immortal Technique Addresses Growing Feminine Trend in Hip Hop
http://www.vladtv.com – Speaking exclusively to VladTV, rapper and social activist Immortal Technique speaks intensely about the growing trend of rappers and artists diving into avant-garde or women’s styles of clothing.
The rapper says he isn’t worried about how the next man dresses and calls the idea of men rocking women’s clothing just a weird trend. Likening it to other trends in Hip Hop like the reverse baggy pants look of the ’90s, Tech says some people like to be a part of trends instead of defining them.
He also spits the hostile gospel over the theory that the media is trying to lower the intimidation factor of men of color by feminizing them. Tech says anyone, no matter what they’re wearing, should measure up to the true meaning of a man.
By listing men in business suits, tight jeans and more, the rapper says the makings of a man begin from the soul.