- JERRY WESS VS JAKK BOY MAINE RELEASE TRAILER (6-20-18) | URLTV https://t.co/nqgYYfl5DD ORDER NOME 8 LIVE ON PAY PE… https://t.co/qNdCwq3mJY
- This Friday URL teams with @ScottyRaps & Houston Bar Code the night before NOME 8! We will be in the building make… https://t.co/BtZJLlixfr
- SUMMER MADNESS 7 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 | URLTV https://t.co/ajHMjgsofi WE;RE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! THE LEADERS WILL ALW… https://t.co/kRmQ5xDIcE
- SUMMER MADNESS 7 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 | URLTV: https://t.co/qQHu3X8Wo9 via @YouTube
- NOME 8 ANNOUNCEMENT # 6 UPDATE (SAT JUNE 23RD)| URLTV https://t.co/68vviGeayH NOME 8 IS SOLD OUT!!! THE ONLY WAY YO… https://t.co/A77Z4JixIv
- Secure your stream now at https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 https://t.co/fUpL2ROUc8
- RT @GeechiGotti: Tech 9 over there writing ✍🏽 his heart out 😂😂😂!!
- @Kevin16106734 Salute!
VLADTV | Inspectah Deck Believes Mismanagement Is Hurting Wu-Tang
http://www.vladtv.com – Inspectah Deck gave an honest and forward interview with VladTV about the current state of legendary group Wu- Tang Clan.
The rapper says the group’s legacy has played a good part in their lasting power, but their current business structure has many of the nine members in disarray. Deck adds that the music isn’t at the forefront of the group because many of them are frustrated with their management. He also explains that their management plan hits too close to home, resulting in problems in the group. While he doesn’t have a problem with members like Method Man and RZA moving forward to film endeavors, he says music is the only thing he can and will focus on.
The last time the group toured as a collective (besides an appearance at Coachella) was three years ago. He says many of the members are interested in their solo careers instead of the group’s music so future shows will not have all the members present.
Deck stayed optimistic about his plights with the group and says the fans help them realize their still needed in the game. He also added that they aren’t interested in switching up their sound to conform to what’s popular on the Billboard charts today.