- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
VLADTV | Inspectah Deck Believes Mismanagement Is Hurting Wu-Tang
http://www.vladtv.com – Inspectah Deck gave an honest and forward interview with VladTV about the current state of legendary group Wu- Tang Clan.
The rapper says the group’s legacy has played a good part in their lasting power, but their current business structure has many of the nine members in disarray. Deck adds that the music isn’t at the forefront of the group because many of them are frustrated with their management. He also explains that their management plan hits too close to home, resulting in problems in the group. While he doesn’t have a problem with members like Method Man and RZA moving forward to film endeavors, he says music is the only thing he can and will focus on.
The last time the group toured as a collective (besides an appearance at Coachella) was three years ago. He says many of the members are interested in their solo careers instead of the group’s music so future shows will not have all the members present.
Deck stayed optimistic about his plights with the group and says the fans help them realize their still needed in the game. He also added that they aren’t interested in switching up their sound to conform to what’s popular on the Billboard charts today.