- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
VLADTV | John John on Daylyt’s Gay Antics: This Has to Stop
John John Da Don spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about the wild “I’ll f*ck the sh*t out of Diddy” comments made by Daylyt.
John John stated that he refused to watch the clip for a while, but decided to check it out after a smoking session with one of his boys. He couldn’t believe how far Daylyt went while describing his alleged infatuation with P. Diddy. John believes that these types of homosexual trolling antics need to stop, and questioned how far people would allow him to go before they decide to stop watching what he does. He concluded by announcing various musical concerts he has in the works with popular mainstream artists in the near future.