- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
VLADTV | John John on Daylyt’s Gay Antics: This Has to Stop
John John Da Don spoke with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes about the wild “I’ll f*ck the sh*t out of Diddy” comments made by Daylyt.
John John stated that he refused to watch the clip for a while, but decided to check it out after a smoking session with one of his boys. He couldn’t believe how far Daylyt went while describing his alleged infatuation with P. Diddy. John believes that these types of homosexual trolling antics need to stop, and questioned how far people would allow him to go before they decide to stop watching what he does. He concluded by announcing various musical concerts he has in the works with popular mainstream artists in the near future.