- Check out @DNA_GTFOH new video "We Don't Give a F**k" https://t.co/X6NY45q4l0 @BIGTQMB @Th3Saga @TOPBIZZY… https://t.co/OzXekg9zL5
- KING 👑👑👑 Thank You 💯💯 https://t.co/d43oZgWysI
- RT @Ocasillas5H: 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 #Special #announcement #Alert for @urltv #BL4… https://t.co/NwKueReCX7
- Final call if u would like to be a official sponsor for BL4. DM @UrlSponsorship or email [email protected] for mor… https://t.co/xrQfSxVGp9
- BL2 gave us Ave vs Nitty, BL3 Ill Will vs Nitty, do u think that BL4 will produce any classics or Battle of the Year candidates & which ones
- Which of these battlers from #BL4 will have PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT? @onlymrwavy @isthismike_p @NUJERZEYTWORK @ChefTrez__ @UnbiasReview
- From this group which battler will have performance of the night? @JazTheRapper @NUJERZEYTWORK @ChefTrez__ @prezmafiabx @UnbiasReview
- Which of these battlers from #BL4 will most likely have PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT? @onlymrwavy @isthismike_p @MONEYBAGZ89_ @UnbiasReview
VLADTV | Loaded Lux Shuts Down Allegations That He’s Ducking Daylyt
http://www.vladtv.com – In this clip from his exclusive sit down with VladTV, Loaded Lux shared his opinion on the Summer Madness match up between heavyweights Big T and Shotgun Suge. He also addressed the rumors that it is the Harlem native’s management team that is preventing a showdown with the king of antics, Daylyt.
Besides the claims of his management team inhibiting a battle between the two, Day – who is known to frequent the VladTV couch more than any other battle emcee – has stated in the past that a match-up has not gone down with Lux because he wants more than the $60,000 that was offered. Before shutting down the allegations, the “You gon’ get this work” rapper questioned the Watts emcee’s credibility and stated that social media outlets provide a platform to those who are undeserving.
Another popular battler who has been feuding with Daylyt is Chicago’s own Big T. When asked who he thought would win if the two ever stepped inside the ring, Lux responded by stating the victor would be determined by who came with their A game at that given time. While the discussion was on Big T, there have been many fans who have upset the Quiet Money rapper by stating that he will get 3-0’d by his SM5 opponent, Shotgun Suge.