- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
- RT @JazTheRapper: YALL BEEN ASKING SMACK TO COME TO THE SOUTH. HE’S MAKING HIS WAY ! BE PATIENT. IF U CANT MAKE IT , ORDER THE PPV. THIS CA…
VLADTV | Loaded Lux Shuts Down Allegations That He’s Ducking Daylyt
http://www.vladtv.com – In this clip from his exclusive sit down with VladTV, Loaded Lux shared his opinion on the Summer Madness match up between heavyweights Big T and Shotgun Suge. He also addressed the rumors that it is the Harlem native’s management team that is preventing a showdown with the king of antics, Daylyt.
Besides the claims of his management team inhibiting a battle between the two, Day – who is known to frequent the VladTV couch more than any other battle emcee – has stated in the past that a match-up has not gone down with Lux because he wants more than the $60,000 that was offered. Before shutting down the allegations, the “You gon’ get this work” rapper questioned the Watts emcee’s credibility and stated that social media outlets provide a platform to those who are undeserving.
Another popular battler who has been feuding with Daylyt is Chicago’s own Big T. When asked who he thought would win if the two ever stepped inside the ring, Lux responded by stating the victor would be determined by who came with their A game at that given time. While the discussion was on Big T, there have been many fans who have upset the Quiet Money rapper by stating that he will get 3-0’d by his SM5 opponent, Shotgun Suge.