- T-TOP "GYMNASTICS" (FULL VIDEO) https://t.co/Nwme7dweIR via @YouTube ALBUM DROPS ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS 3-20-18
- Failure is part of success. Lose a battle (in life or on this stage), you get back up murder everything moving |… https://t.co/KfXumayGBO
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON TALKS ARSONAL BATTLE SMACK VOL 2 (3-31-18) ORDER THE PAY PER VIEW SAT MARCH 31 @ https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u https://…
- RT @belikeike_: This just for the sake of debate, Rum through a line at GunTitles, Surf said whether 2on2 or 1on1 Rum DEAD.. who you got? #…
- If you’re an artist or you have a brand (ie clothing, beverage or more) & are looking to have your brand or music p… https://t.co/2DR9bepYxt
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET LO… https://t.co/VSvrrk7mMm
- SMACK/ URL ONE OFF TRAILER (3-3-18) https://t.co/mt8bDmj6bt SAT MARCH 3RD THE LEXINGTON THEATER 129 E 3RD STREET L… https://t.co/mXPXuvIAO0
- T-TOP SPEAKS ON KENNEKA JENKINS PUNCHLINE https://t.co/jSTnZKvmnK
VLADTV | Mook Addresses the Many Chokes on Total Slaughter
http://www.vladtv.com – Murda Mook shared his thoughts on the unfortunate chokes that occurred on the Total Slaughter reality TV show as well as a few other topics, in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Mook didn’t like the fact that so many top-tier battlers choked on the show, but he had an even bigger problem with the fact that Total Slaughter decided to put that footage out to the masses. Mook thinks that it would’ve been better to retape the battles so that everyone on it can show polished material for all of the viewers who’ve never followed Battle Rap before, otherwise it might turn people away from following the culture any further.
He also addressed his fellow Dot Mob member, T-Rex, and how he is from a different breed, full of aggression and truly one of the best and most consistent battlers around.
Mook then shared his thoughts on the rematch between Cortez vs. T-Rex at NOME 4 and how he thought the battle “was trash.”