- PROFIT VS YUNG GRIZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/xFqUMFyQ2B via @YouTube
- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
VLADTV | N.O.R.E. Blames Media for NYC Rap Problems
The New York hip-hop scene has been the target of quite a bit of criticism for not properly repping its own artists; Trinidad James went so far as to claim that the South runs NY rap.
Queens rapper N.O.R.E. spoke on what he believes is the root of the problem: New York media doesn’t do nearly enough to support local artists.
He also touches on the problem of the media wanting the rap scene to be the same everywhere, whether it be Miami, New York, or L.A.